Wes Sims is making his long awaited return

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wes doesn't dodge or duck anyone so its no surprise he's fighting the first ever Yamma world champion, Travis "Diesel" Wiuff 75 career MMA wins, in his return

The real question is, does he call out Ngannou after he wins?

If he fought Frank Mir in Pride he would have gotten the win.

Wes doesn't dodge or duck anyone so its no surprise he's fighting the first ever Yamma world champion, Travis "Diesel" Wiuff 75 career MMA wins, in his return

The real question is, does he call out Ngannou after he wins?
fence.png

ben.gif

usehead 2.gif

E ? Come back ? He fought last year and as usual lost to some bum

Wes sims fight against Bobby Lashley was fuckin funny. I say that because of the taunting that he did in the beginning. He even tried to fight Bobby Lashley backstage.

The episode of Blind Date featuring Wes is the biggest "white whale" in mma. Many have tried to locate this, but all have failed for years now.

I thought Wes Shivers was making a comeback. He was amazing on TUF 10, that fight with McSweeney was incredible.

Gan McGee just read this thread and started making phone calls.

Damn that's a battle of OGs right there. Hopefully SWAT 2018 is a success.

Good for Wiuff. I always liked him. He was never that durable, but he is so darn chinny now (thanks to his three-months-consecutively 45-pound weight cuts to light-heavyweight in Bellator, which was interestingly the highpoint of his career) that he can't take anything his opponents give him, and there's not much you can really do about that at heavyweight, and it really belies the talents he has. I'd even be willing to say that Wiuff has one of the best top-games in the entire heavyweight division. He'll never really get to show it or use it since his takedown game/style isn't strong enough to just be able to take guys down right away, and his striking isn't good enough to prevent him from getting KO'd by a good striker, but it's still very good.
Sims isn't exactly a very high-level win now, but it's as great a victory as he can get at this point.
Sims is only 38, too. Who knows, maybe he can make a comeback. 38's young in the heavyweight division... fairly. That's probably not gonna happen, though.

He wouldn't have had a cage to hold onto.

Not a problem at all.
tumblr_mj4egvVay41ry1rm7o1_250.gif

Wes Sim is to Frank Mir as to what Big Nog is to Mir.

Think about it.

If he fought Frank Mir in Pride he would have gotten the win.
i love stomps.
Mir would very likely defended himself from stomps, not put himself in position to be stomped, had he thought stomps were coming.
Not that he couldnt be stomped still, but...

Back