West Ham United are a Disgrace

he can be one. But he's used on the wing quite a lot. Nobody is now their form went off a cliff.

Arnautovic at wing is kind of strange. Arnautovic is a big boy. It strange because Juventus actually did move Mandzukic to wing. They felt Higuain is better in the middle, but still wanted to keep Mandzukic out there somehow. But Mandzukic is also a big boy, and he dont have the speed for winger.

If Arnautovic is not the centre-forward, they really ought to make him the centre forward.

I dont know why West Ham is not playing Carroll and Arnautovic together. Carroll is best when he has someone to feed off of.

This videos sums up best what I think is ailing West Ham and Carroll. He isnt in the box enough. Carroll feels like he has to come out and contest long header passes for his team, but he has no one to link up with. Arnautovic should be this person or be the guy that wins the midfield heading contests, and gets the the ball to Carroll. This way Carroll can stay in the box more.

I fell out of love with football years ago. What I will say is football is a revolving door. West Ham had some glory years but the way the fans used to talk was that they were still big. Wrong. It was a mistake to use the Olympic Stadium but if they really wanted to, drop the ticket prices, get everyone in it and make it part of the community again. West Ham have played negative football from when I used to watch them [on TV, not live, was never a fan]. They used to get cheap players and risk it and it would never work. Well, hardly ever.

It's as though when whoever decides to say yes for a player just goes onto Youtube and finds one of those highlight videos showing all of the players best moments.

West Ham aren't a big club anymore. Adapt to it or end up like Preston.

Back