Western Media ready to glorify another racist in Russia

Economic prosperity is definitely the most important thing to cultivate in Russia right now- but to dream of Russia as some kind of small ethnic state like Germany and Japan have historically been is small-minded and foolish.

yep Russia is the richest country in the world but with a shitty gdp because Putin and his oligarchs stealing from the budget like crazy

besides Russia will never be a small ethno-state, not with 100 million Russians.

Russia were never multicultural, it was always of Russian culture, and then when Bolsheviks destroyed Russian and its culture it became of Soviet culture. Other cultures in Russia were either integrated into Russian culture or they were tolerated at best. 80%+ of people in Russia are Russians and Russian got their own culture so gtfo with "multicultural Russia" bullshit.

Russian culture and people are still at the center of Russia's national identity, yes, but the country always had a place for political participation, art, and everything else from Russia's historic ethnic minorities.

Russia's current military general is 1/2 Tuvan.

Russia's current foreign minister is 1/2 Armenian.

Both of these men have the highest approval rating of any politicians in Russia.

http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=392754

yep Russia is the richest country in the world but with a shitty gdp because Putin and his oligarchs stealing from the budget like crazy

besides Russia will never be a small ethno-state, not with 100 million Russians.

It was 100 times worse under Yeltsin- the corruption, the competency, everything.

The point is- why do you want Russia to be a Western puppet state?

As far as "small ethnostate", the actual geographic extent of ethnic-Russian majority areas is much smaller than you'd imagine.

As long as he's favorable towards Western interests- Washington and Brussels have reason to prefer him over a strong patriotic pragmatist.

It's not to say that the West prefers racists, it's that the West prefers 2nd/3rd world leaders that bend over to them and they're willing to overlook their bad traits as long as they're willing to be puppets.

Improved dramatically since the Crimea fiasco. Hundreds of billions of dollars of economic value are being lost because Western European people are being pitted against Russia.

That's 100% true.

The fundamental problem between Western Europe and Russia is that Russia's neighboring countries are being absorbed into the European Union while Russia's trade relationship with Europe continues to be the same as Europe has with Latin American or African countries- that is to same in no way customized as it should be for a country that's practically in Europe.

I can share economic papers with you that detail how aggressive trade unions can be towards countries they blockade.

If every neighboring country of [European] Russia gets absorbed into the European Union and Russia remains excluded- that's hundreds of billions of economic losses for Russia.

I don't want to detail a competitive analysis table here, but here's a simple one:

-Ukraine gets accepted into the European Union:
  • Russia offers bread for $8, gets taxed $4. The final cost to consumers is $12.
  • Germany offers bread for $10, gets taxed $0 because of European Union co-membership. The final cost to consumers is $10.
What ends up happening is that Russia loses out economically because of political reasons.

That, at its core, paints a picture of the animosity that Russia has towards the political body that is the European Union, which is as the subset of Russia's greater conflict against the most powerful military alliance in the world, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.

I don't know anything about that other guy. But if he is so anti-Muslims/ Caucasus how could that profit Europe? Putin has been a good partner for Europe. The most important thing with the Russians is that they have a strong leader otherwise its going to blow up.
Seems odd to replace him with someone that might cause more sanctions due to ethnic violence. That is something the EU wants to avoid.

But if Western European people are pitted against Russia. Whoever does the "pitting" needs to be fired immediately.
Because there has not been a better time in Western Europe-Russian relations in history.

Also, the Russian are overestimating their importance when it comes to trade. Russia has the relevance of Belgium they naturally can't expect any special treatment from the EU.
Because Russia is irrelevant outside of the Gas. Which I think is working good.

Most of the Eastern European countries historically belong to Germany or Western Europe anyway not Russia. They just simply come home into the Reich which today is called the EU.
But Russia doesn't have any legit claim to those. They were just forced behind the iron courtant but they never wanted to be part of Russia. They could only be contained via force.

I don't know anything about that other guy. But if he is so anti-Muslims/ Caucasus how could that profit Europe? Putin has been a good partner for Europe. The most important thing with the Russians is that they have a strong leader otherwise its going to blow up.
Seems odd to replace him with someone that might cause more sanctions due to ethnic violence. That is something the EU wants to avoid.

You're asking why Europe would not prefer Putin.

Well.. they clearly don't. The West does not like Putin because he doesn't tolerate NATO expansion along Russia's borders.

As far as the West putting sanctions on a potential racist at the helm of Russia's power structure... I think that you're naive to expect this.

America has not only tolerated this kind of behavior but financially and politically supported people that have perpetuated it. The history of Latin America is riddled with such examples.

Again, not because the West supports racism- but because it's of secondary importance to it when it can have puppet leaders that feed a steady stream of resources and regional support for the American imperial machine.

But if Western European people are pitted against Russia. Whoever does the "pitting" needs to be fired immediately.
Because there has not been a better time in Western Europe-Russian relations in history.

The 90s and early 2000s were decent in the sense of Western-Russian relations in history. Gorbachev & Yeltsin were friendly enough to create the conditions for the West's economic and military encroachment on Russia's borders.

Also, the Russian are overestimating their importance when it comes to trade. Russia has the relevance of Belgium they naturally can't expect any special treatment from the EU.
Because Russia is irrelevant outside of the Gas. Which I think is working good.

You're missing the point I was trying to make. Russia's economic weight outside of natural resources and military exports might not be great, but European Union's absorption of Russia's trading partners and the consequential tarrif walls that slowly squeeze Russia out of the European picture works towards keeping Russia poor, inward-looking, and underdeveloped.

Most of the Eastern European countries historically belong to Germany or Western Europe anyway not Russia. They just simply come home into the Reich which today is called the EU.
But Russia doesn't have any legit claim to those. They were just forced behind the iron courtant but they never wanted to be part of Russia. They could only be contained via force.

I'm not making the case that countries like Latvia or Moldova belong in Russia's sphere of influence.

That's a belligerent/colonial mindset.

My case is that the West should not systematically absorb such countries into economic, political, and military areas that are directly hostile towards Russia's developmental potential without extending a fair hand to Russia itself [Russia applied to both the European Union and NATO and was rejected. Countries that were socioeconomically and politically similar to Russia [high on the corruption index, low on economic development] were accepted and given a path towards meaningful membership].

He's still "in the mix" as Dana White would say. He's not D/Q'ed.

And congratulations for saying exactly what the Western media says about him.

I see that, indeed, you have been following Russian politics very closely... on BBC, the Economist, and EuroNews. rofl
The BBC, EuroNews etc hardly speak of Russia. Euronews is super neutral in their commentary (not necessary the content they chose to show), they hardly say anything bad about Russia, yet you act like they have this massive, daily spin on whats happening there.

Nobody in the West is as obsessed with Russia as Russian state media is obsessed about everything going on in the West. Russian news sources hardly ever talk about anything legitimate going on in Russia, they just fear monger about the rest of the world. It's all biased geopolitics there. If you think Russia Today, Pervij Kanal or RTR ar reliable sources than all I can do is facepalm.

The legitimate news sources are the local, small, independent news agencies across Russia that have some journalistic integrity left. There you can actually see that not much has changed since the "Wild 90s", that there is no rule of law. That bribery is rampant and businesses are stolen all of the time. You don't need to watch freaking BBC to know that the elections are full of fraud. The internet is full of videos of teachers throwing in ballots, politicians and rich people getting committing crimes and not being punished for it.

You only need to get your head out of Kiselevs ass to see that the country is run by a bunch of mobsters and Putin could give to shits about it, because all of those scum fucks are his friends.

Last edited:
People like Navalny aren't interested in making Russia great, they're interested in reverting Russia back to a small, insignificant nationalist ethnostate that has no place or value in the modern world.
I think Navalny supported Russia in conflict with Georgia in 2008. And not so long ago speaking about conflict in Ukraine he said that conflict is bad because it cost too much money for Russia (all this supporting of rebels and their republic and stuff). So I think it's safe to say that Navalny is not into this idea of Russia as a small state.

Pro-Putin propaganda on my Sherdog? Whoa.

I think Navalny supported Russia in conflict with Georgia in 2008. And not so long ago speaking about conflict in Ukraine he said that conflict is bad because it cost too much money for Russia (all this supporting of rebels and their republic and stuff). So I think it's safe to say that Navalny is not into this idea of Russia as a small state.

He called for the deportation of all Georgians from Russia.

He called for the deportation of all Georgians from Russia.
I think there were a scandal in 2008 when government did (ot tried) exactly that. If I'm not mistaken in another scandal they asked children in schools/kindergartens to disclose if they have a Georgian parent.

I think there were a scandal in 2008 when government did (ot tried) exactly that. If I'm not mistaken in another scandal they asked children in schools/kindergartens to disclose if they have a Georgian parent.

Hmm, I'll research into it.

I remember a brief time when Putin & Medvedev actually pandered to racist ethnonationalist sentiment in Russia.

It really was really weird & unexpected [since they did the opposite before and after that brief period] and then Putin made an opposite turn when Jewish and Muslim oligarchs expanded their clout over the Kremlin.

It just goes to show how sensitive and vulnerable to intranational ethnic strife the country is and how irresponsible the Western media is when they directly or indirectly support nationalist protestors and political figures without showing the Western audience the actual truth.

Hmm, I'll research into it.

I remember a brief time when Putin & Medvedev actually pandered to racist ethnonationalist sentiment in Russia.

It really was really weird & unexpected [since they did the opposite before and after that brief period] and then Putin made an opposite turn when Jewish and Muslim oligarchs expanded their clout over the Kremlin.

It just goes to show how sensitive and vulnerable to intranational ethnic strife the country is and how irresponsible the Western media is when they directly or indirectly support nationalist protestors and political figures without showing the Western audience the actual truth.
My bad, it was in 2006. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_deportation_of_Georgians_from_Russia

The BBC, EuroNews etc hardly speak of Russia. Euronews is super neutral in their commentary (not necessary the content they chose to show), they hardly say anything bad about Russia, yet you act like they have this massive, daily spin on whats happening there.

Nobody in the West is as obsessed with Russia as Russian state media is obsessed about everything going on in the West. Russian news sources hardly ever talk about anything legitimate going on in Russia, they just fear monger about the rest of the world. It's all biased geopolitics there. If you think Russia Today, Pervij Kanal or RTR ar reliable sources than all I can do is facepalm.

The legitimate news sources are the local, small, independent news agencies across Russia that have some journalistic integrity left. There you can actually see that not much has changed since the "Wild 90s", that there is no rule of law. That bribery is rampant and businesses are stolen all of the time. You don't need to watch freaking BBC to know that the elections are full of fraud. The internet is full of videos of teachers throwing in ballots, politicians and rich people getting committing crimes and not being punished for it.

You only need to get your ass out of Kiselevs ass to see that the country is run by a bunch of mobsters and Putin could give to shits about it, because all of those scum fucks are his friends.
Russian VGTRK (owned by Russian government) owns 16.94 % of Euronews according to Wikipedia. Maybe that how you can explain lack of negative news about Russia in their broadcasts.

so, being an anti-muslim racist in russia

trump supporting conservatives in america should love him

decisions, decisions
I am all for anti Muslim. Wtf have those people contributed to the planet other than rapings and bombings. How many scientists have Muslims produced in the last 1400 years? Maybe 5.. Whether they are jihadists or Islamists the vast majority don't dare try and educate people on what Islam is and to tell us in the Western Civilization that we don't want any part of this. Instead I got Trudeau bringing ISIS in left and right...before Europe laid the blue print on how to fuck itself. The other day the scuffle at the tubestation at best would of had a few people flee and cops come. Instead for fear of jihadists blowing shit up again. The whole fucking city shut down and everybody crapped their pants. SWAT teams and helicopters...Fuck Muslims and we can't even mention fearing these people foaming at the mouth to blow us up. Rape us. Behead us without being called an Islamaphobe. Fuck their Quran, fuck their ideology, fuck their existence

Russian VGTRK (owned by Russian government) owns 16.94 % of Euronews according to Wikipedia. Maybe that how you can explain lack of negative news about Russia in their broadcasts.
Euronews generally lacks any sort of opinion. Their coverage is mostly "the US officials say north korea is wrong" "north korea has responded saying that US is wrong" simply informing on what happened and who has responded and how. Its mostly void of any judgment until they start bringing in people for interviews.i doubt that VGTRK necessarily has any impact there.

Alexei Navalny will be Putin's main opponent in the 2018 presidential election.

The Western media is painting him as some sort of messianic figure:

Just 1 thing: he's a fucking racist.

-Called ethnic Georgians "rodents".

-Hates the Caucus [Middle Eastern part of Russia where people like Khabib come from].

It's a common theme with the way Western media outlets cover anti-Putin protests.

For example, many of the protests against Putin that you see pictures of actually capture neo-Nazi hooligan groups that the media never actually tells you about.

Just an example of the insane-level propaganda that multinational media corporations try to spoonfeed their viewers:

Really disgusting and pathetic.

Some real Matrix bullshit where they bluebill the people.

Most Americans walk around gullible and naive believing everything that the media shows them.

He not the main opponent, just Putin next target.

Back