Western States 100 ultra run live

Yeah. I think he may have won a couple more races if he didn't get lost that first western states he did.

Confindence is a big thing for an emotional competitor like wamsley. I would think.

Last edited:
These races are nuts.

Would --- if I still lived in the mountains.

We can do this still Mr Dope. Let me heal your piriformis, and we will achieve the Nirvana together...

Ultra running is so hardcore. The mental strength these people have is incredible.

I wonder if anyone can keep their sanity doing 100 miles on an oval track.

I wonder how some other animals can do this. In Wales there is an endurance race between horses and humans. Horses usually win, but humans are not far behind. I wonder how horses, or camels, or donkeys can do in this race.

Why did humans ever domesticate animals like camels, and mules, and horses for transportation?

They should have just invented bikes for carrying heavy loads. The gears will take care of the weight of cargo. Yes, I understand bikes will need trails or roads, but so do horse/camel/donkey pulled carriages.

I think I will make this into another thread.

LOL I remember hating the mile on a track. Even in college I tried to work run for fitness, but I in an enclosure like track, I cannot last more than 1.5 laps.

Homo Sapiens have an affinity to endurance. We thrive in very long distances. The Sapiens are built for suffering Mr Fierce. They are built to receive and sustain...

not all humans. I certainly cant. I cant even do a mile straight. I mentally break down

Zach Bitter, he owns the American WR for 100 Miles. He did it on a track.
He ran WS this past weekend but I’m not sure how he did.

not all humans. I certainly cant. I cant even do a mile straight. I mentally break down

You can, you have no idea how beautiful your potential is Mr Squabbles... I can make born anew, allow me to help you assuage to your final form...

LOL I remember hating the mile on a track. Even in college I tried to work run for fitness, but I in an enclosure like track, I cannot last more than 1.5 laps.
as bad as it is, it sure as hell beats running on a treadmill. A mile on that is excruciatingly monotonous.

It's my dream to be at this level soon

You will, train the powerful and elegant body. Make it so that the pinnacle becomes unmatched to your abstract ideal as the tightness governs your sweet dendrites. Become beyond the imagination Mr This...

You will, train the powerful and elegant body. Make it so that the pinnacle becomes unmatched to your abstract ideal as the tightness governs your sweet dendrites. Become beyond the imagination Mr This...
Wat

You can, you have no idea how beautiful your potential is Mr Squabbles... I can make born anew, allow me to help you assuage to your final form...

bro were you @senri because i feel the same amount of weird energy coming from your account

Back