WESTWORLD Season 2

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Update: July 22, 2017

Watch the Comic-Con Trailer for HBO's WESTWORLD Season 2

Just got this in an email from their ARG program and love it. I can't wait to see how it continues to play out.

tumblr_ofkiqfAgh61vinh3do1_500.gif

So they are not going the anthology route -- interesting

I'm definitely in the minority here, but I find this show to be extremely boring. I can't seem to get interested in any of the storylines and find myself falling asleep midway through each episode. I'm currently on episode 5 and debating even finishing the rest. I'm a huge fan of Anthony Hopkins and really like Ed Harris, but still, it's not enough to keep me interested.

I'm sure I will finish the season since my gf and I both started watching. She must've angrily jolted me awake about 10 times so far. That being said, I can tell it's a good show that explores interesting ideas, I just feel it's not for me.

I'm definitely in the minority here, but I find this show to be extremely boring. I can't seem to get interested in any of the storylines and find myself falling asleep midway through each episode. I'm currently on episode 5 and debating even finishing the rest. I'm a huge fan of Anthony Hopkins and really like Ed Harris, but still, it's not enough to keep me interested.

I'm sure I will finish the season since my gf and I both started watching. She must've angrily jolted me awake about 10 times so far. That being said, I can tell it's a good show that explores interesting ideas, I just feel it's not for me.

I'd say finish the season. The first few episodes were a bit "meh" for me as well if I remember correctly. They took a while to kind of set the table. Plus Liam McPoyle was in it. And Armistice has an amazing body.

Looked pretty cool. Good trailer.

Loved season 1. I don't have my hopes very high for season 2 though, I'm expecting a noticeable dropoff. It seems like a show that really should have just been about the crash & burn of the park, and ended there. Even the end of season 1 kinda got a little shaky. We'll see though, hope I'm wrong.

Looks like all sorts of crazy will happen in S2. Can’t wait.

I thought season 2 wouldnt be for a while. Or has it been a while....

Wonder if she's talking to humans in general, or Ford specifically.

Or both :eek:

Meh. I'll watch it, but I'm not really excited. Season 1 was really well-made and Hopkins was fucking fantastic, but it wasn't actually that good.

Back