WESTWORLD Season 2

Also, Floki is really fucking tall when not surrounded by a cast of viking dudes.
the guy is like 6'4 even on Vikings they nerfed his height to make guys like Ragnar, Halfdan, and Hvitserk look bigger.

Decent episode looks like the maggots confirm Hopkins is a goner which is a shame. Am I right in assuming ALL of the different parks and zones are on an island, after the clean up guys conversation with the asian soldier? That must be one fucking huge island. Also any one know who the new hot host chick was? The one that blew the guests brains out afyer letting the old guy run?

Decent episode looks like the maggots confirm Hopkins is a goner which is a shame. Am I right in assuming ALL of the different parks and zones are on an island, after the clean up guys conversation with the asian soldier? That must be one fucking huge island. Also any one know who the new hot host chick was? The one that blew the guests brains out afyer letting the old guy run?

She isn't new. She was in season 1 when young William 1st arrived with his brother in law. She was with Will and asked which color hat he would choose and so on. Kind of a host type role.

I'll give this show like 2 more episodes to not just be a collection of random scenes before I'm done

Yeah, warned my chick before the episode started that I was gonna bounce if the shit writing in the later episodes from last season continued.

Looks like imma be quittin this series pretty soon. Sucks because it had potential, but the writing and casting -aside from Ed Harris and a couple others- is awful. The production is pretty good too, fwiw

taking DNA of guests via the hosts + Bernarnold apparently having DNA embedded in his thumb/hand (to enter Charlottes secret DNA chamber - sounds way too sexual but the only way I can describe it)

opens the door for a lot of cloning, evil corporate espionage type plotlines in this season AND the future...

what if literally everyone is a clone/host currently in westplanet? like Hemsworth (stubbs) was last seen getting bludgeoned by natives, and is now rescuing Bernard off the beach?

Really cool opening, a bit straightforward they were this time establishing that we ARE watching multiple timelines, by showing the aged corpses at the gala massacre...very interesting stuff...

I think a lot of the dialogue too was heavily implying that everything we are seeing is still a game of Fords,

"everything around you is Code William, you of all people should know that" - Child Ford

I think Ford is trying to awaken William into realizing he's either A. a clone who's had his livelihood stolen by Delos and he's unaware of it, or B. he's a host trapped in Westworld and doesn't realize it.

I dunno man...shit tonne to take in with this show....really love the writing and style of it all.... Bernard actor is fucking on point. As is Thandie Newton

holy shit she's so fucking hot. That tight ass dress and a bullpup gun telling snivelling little Brit wanker he has a small dick....holy mama

I dont care what direction this show goes, so long as she's in it the whole way

Decent episode looks like the maggots confirm Hopkins is a goner which is a shame. Am I right in assuming ALL of the different parks and zones are on an island, after the clean up guys conversation with the asian soldier? That must be one fucking huge island.
Seems so. Must be a lot of space, because they were shocked the tiger had wandered so far.
Also any one know who the new hot host chick was? The one that blew the guests brains out afyer letting the old guy run?
She's played by Talulah Riley

TALULAH_RILEY_Sophia_Spring_04_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq_I6mpotAS9jeczgL3EvI5XZe4Y_6h61OUWhPPHJ3oDE.jpg

angela-WW.jpg

She isn't new. She was in season 1 when young William 1st arrived with his brother in law. She was with Will and asked which color hat he would choose and so on. Kind of a host type role.
Yeah she was actually one of the hints of the two separate timelines, when William as an older man encounters her in the park he recalls her from his first visit, expresses surprise that she is still in use, and says something about how they don't like to let a pretty face goes to waste.

I'm going to have to watch it again. A lot of that episode went over my head.

Also, Floki is really fucking tall when not surrounded by a cast of viking dudes.
I couldnt take him seriously in this role. I kept anticipating his voice to crack into Floki's squeals.

I couldnt take him seriously in this role. I kept anticipating his voice to crack into Floki's squeals.
With as much killing As this show brings, if they start killing robot Christian monks, I could see that little Floki squeal break through

William had his arm badly hurt in the season one finale.

There was no sign of it in the season 2 premier. I'm not talking about the gun shot wound.

I thought Hopkins killed robot Bernard in the first season. But this episode - everyone was looking for him. This show fucks with my emotions.

William had his arm badly hurt in the season one finale.

There was no sign of it in the season 2 premier. I'm not talking about the gun shot wound.

They showed it on the "previously in season 1" part before the S2 premier started, but it does seem to be an oversight since he had no issue using that arm. It sure looked like Delores broke it.

That clandestine DNA collecting of guests leads to a lot of new possibilities. Bernard had implanted DNA already...

She was also in some of the old flashback episodes.

Lol @ the few ppl in here saying they will give it a couple more episodes to get good before they bounce. No you wont , you're watching the whole season, guaranteed.

the guy is like 6'4 even on Vikings they nerfed his height to make guys like Ragnar, Halfdan, and Hvitserk look bigger.

True he was always crouching and hunching on vikings.

Apparently the guy who plays Rollo was only 6'2" but they always shot him to make him look YUGE.

Completely forgot this came back on. Going to check this out ASAP.

Episode was boring

Lots of confusion, time jumps with no explanation

I have no idea what's going on after that episode

Theres two timelines.

One shortly after the robots started going berserk.

One in the present where it looks like the hosts have shut down or something.

I guess this season will fill in the blanks and hopefully see some other zones.

Back