WFCA 44 (16Dec; probably have free/live stream): Aleksander Emelianenko v Virgil Zwicker+ more

InfinityLens

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
xsbBGr4RTLw.jpg

22788889_966010640222464_3774849565065627253_n.jpg

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/events/48842-wfca-44-brookins-vs-dudaev

Note: A major EFN/FNG card happens the same day, at the same time, and they both last streamed on the same channel. I honestly don't know if this will have a stream.

Aleksander Emelianenko (24-7-0/#53 HW Worldwide) (Competed against Mirko Cro cop in the #20 greatest MMA fight of all time as ranked by Tapology/Brother of Fedor Emelianenko, Pride vetx8) v Virgil Zwicker (16-6-1/#84 HW worldwide on FightMatrix) (Bellator vetx7/Strikeforce vetx3/Defeated Ovince St. Preux)

Last edited:
Zwicker fighting Aleks damn I don't know why but I like that a lot. Always rooting for Brookins. This is a hella good card, very excited. Piraev is going to KO Kotani

Zwicker fighting Aleks damn I don't know why but I like that a lot. Always rooting for Brookins. This is a hella good card, very excited. Piraev is going to KO Kotani

Should give Aleks a winnable fight against a decent vet. Not bad.

Honestly see zwicker as very loseable fight for aleks

Go Brookins! Hope he worked on his striking defense.

I can too, the guy is decent enough and I don't really know how Aleks is these days now that he's out of jail.

Aleks actually looked really good when he absolutely blew away Dos Santos. Based on how he looked I think he will blow away Zwicker. Then again Zwicker may have the right game plan to stymie, and frustrate Aleks. If they trade blows Aleks will put him down within 1 minute.

Aleks actually looked really good when he absolutely blew away Dos Santos. Based on how he looked I think he will blow away Zwicker. Then again Zwicker may have the right game plan to stymie, and frustrate Aleks. If they trade blows Aleks will put him down within 1 minute.

Missed that fight but Dos Santos isn't as good as Zwicker. We'll see.

For someone who doesn't follow MMA outside of the big organisations can someone give me a round up of the fighters. I obviously know Fedors brother but who are the rest and what potential do they have?

-Took Brookin's off (he got injured)+Updated pic and thread title to reflect that.

-Added Zwicker info, did you know he has a win over Ovince St. Preux? I didn't.

-Took Brookin's off (he got injured)+Updated pic and thread title to reflect that.

-Added Zwicker info, did you know he has a win over Ovince St. Preux? I didn't.

That sucks about Brookins, RezDog is a tough fight he's very durable. He got a nice KO win over in KSW over Mike Hayes as well.

Back