WFCA 50 Alexander Emelianenko vs Tony Johnson / Moscow, Russia

Clever little frog-leap to get out of danger there

finally football is over, time to watch some mma

Whoooaaaa:eek::eek::eek:

Spinning Wheel Kick KO!

Damn. KO of the year candidate.

Luckly he fell against the cage and didnt crash his head into the mat.

Bukuev getting lit up the longer it goes

Damn, that ref went all "be a warrioooor!"

Just made it home, saw a replay of Umiev getting KTFO, figured it would happen eventually since he has no boxing or head movement. Oh well at least i made it to Emelianenko-Johnson.

Just in time! I had a dream of Aleks showing me his fight against Tony on tv. (was kind of a futuristic tv and remote lol) and he seemed happy showing me the fight, so I guess he won but I don't actually remember watching the fight itself. Let's see if that dream had some truth in it <45>

Just in time! I had a dream of Aleks showing me his fight against Tony on tv. (was kind of a futuristic tv and remote lol) and he seemed happy showing me the fight, so I guess he won but I don't actually remember watching the fight itself. Let's see if that dream had some truth in it <45>

Weird, i had a dream of Aleks showing some guy his fight against Tony on tv :eek:

Weird, i had a dream of Aleks showing some guy his fight against Tony on tv :eek:
Just in time! I had a dream of Aleks showing me his fight against Tony on tv. (was kind of a futuristic tv and remote lol) and he seemed happy showing me the fight, so I guess he won but I don't actually remember watching the fight itself. Let's see if that dream had some truth in it 45

I've never said this to anyone before, but the two of you need to watch less Emelianenko fights.

I have a feeling this fight will be like Aleks-Pesta

Back