WFL Final 8: Stoica, Kwasi, Aygun, Sikking & more [free livestream]

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
World Fighting League Final 8 Championship Tournament (promotion of Melvin Manhoef)
QF#4 - Fred Sikking vs. Nordine Mahieddine
QF#3 - Andrei Stoica vs. Levi Kuyken
QF#2 - Sam Tevette vs. Clyde Brunswijk
QF#1 - Murat Aygun vs. Fabio Kwasi
* Ibrahim El Bouni vs. Levi Rigters is replaced by Fred Sikking vs. Nordine Mahieddine.
* Levi Kuyken replaces Boy Boy Martin.

- They are light-heavyweights of course, top ones.
- Tournament winner gets 100k and a Bellator contract.
- There is also a Bellator contract to be earned in the MMA portion of the fights.

wwew-950x498.png

40898157_1927613063959107_2260038943938445312_n.jpg

Last edited:
(Use Hola extension or any British IP; Britain isn"t blocked).

livestream.com/wfl/final16

Last edited:
Thanks for the links. My stream is saying 'Network error has occurred'.

Mine too, maybe it is not free anymore and costs 5 euros?

Shitty tournament, all has been made for Aygun pig of Peter Aerts. Well done, Melvin Manhoef with your fucking promotions!

First of all, they make HEAVYWEIGHT tournament when 99% of the fighers minus Murat Aygun were light-heavyweights.

Secondly, they give a SHOCKING DECISION with Andrei Stoica dominating clearly third and not only. The Turkish will now meet Nordine Mahieddine of France for 100k. Mahieddine who improved but he is no treat to the heavyweights.

This was bad MMKAYYYY
Aygun vs Kwast such a low level, neither deserved the win, but Kwasi being the bigger douchebag in this one, and gotten 1 point deducted, his loss is justified.
Brunswijk was robbed against Sam Tevette. (Manhoef contracted fighter) Brunswijk was scoring much more, and Tevette only threw loose powershots that barely connected.
Stoica vs Kuyken was close.but Stoica outpointed him by a small margin and i agree with this decision. (Unlike many of the fans at the event who felt Kuyken was robbed)
Mahieddine vs Sikking was a dominant performance by Mahieddine and Props to Sikking to get back up after that knock down. but Mahieddine put on a great performance.

Aygun vs Tevette I didnt watch, but i they are both managed by Melvin Manhoef, so the jury could do their job unbiased, so i assume Aygun deserved the W.
Stoica vs Mahieddine, Mahieddine worked harder and was the person who deserved the W. Great decision.

Aygun vs Mahieddine was a fucking outrage. Mahieddine just outclassed Aygun and deserved that 100.000 euro and Bellator contract, but corruption once agains raised it's ugly head and too everyone's (even Murat Aygun himself) Aygun was awarded with the win.

Even the worst K-1 event i can think off, was 100x better then this event. WFL still got a long way to go if they want to go back to K-1's glory days. Because even in the K-1days the judges weren't even close as being so corrupt as they were at this event.

Back