whaaaa! I'm a 70 yr old woman child, and refuse to go away - Clinton

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Clinton: I beat Sanders in a ‘landslide’

Hillary Clinton is responding to criticism of her presidential campaign by supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by noting that she beat Sanders in the Democratic primary in a "landslide."

"Well, I just totally reject that. As you probably would have expected me to say," Clinton said.

"I find this criticism from Sanders supporters to be so off base. He's not even a Democrat."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-i-beat-sanders-in-a-‘landslide’/ar-AArOFlh?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does Clinton refuse to go away?

She lost because she was under FBI investigation, which no party nominee had ever been.

Donald Trump is president because Clinton was the worst candidate of a generation.

If she is incapable of taking any responsibility for her failure now, what makes anyone think her presidency would have been filled with any less whining and victimhood.

She won....get over it

But yes she should go awsy

You just sound salty that Hillary did in fact beat Sanders badly.

The system is corrupt, baby boomers have fucked our country beyond repair (just look at their leadership: Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump), and the U.S. is too big with competing interests to be represented by a single executive. We need to take a serious look at the Constitution and make some changes.

Term limits on all elected officials
Term limits for Supreme Court justices
Parliamentary leadership instead of a single executive
Repeal the 19th Amendment
NO foreign aid

The system is corrupt, baby boomers have fucked our country beyond repair (just look at their leadership: Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump), and the U.S. is too big with competing interests to be represented by a single executive. We need to take a serious look at the Constitution and make some changes.

Term limits on all elected officials
Term limits for Supreme Court justices
Parliamentary leadership instead of a single executive
Repeal the 19th Amendment
NO foreign aid
Repeal the 19th Amendment?

The ends justify the means, their mantra. It doesn't matter how you get there, as long as you get there. Bernie got the shaft....from Hillary and DWShultz. Would I expect any different from Hillary? Not in a New York minute. She will lie, cheat, and steal any chance she gets. And not necessarily in that order. What kind of integrity do you have if you vote for a piece of SHIT like that? I ask that question to every stinkin' American who voted for her! Nobody said Trump is perfect, but he is way ahead of whomever is in 2nd place.

Bernie got the shaft....from Hillary and DWShultz. Would I expect any different from Hillary? Not in a New York minute. She will lie, cheat, and steal any chance she gets.

DNC cheating Bernie = very accurate

You just sound salty that Hillary did in fact beat Sanders badly.
Empty-Office-300x180.jpg

Campaigns over, bruh. You can go home now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back