whaaaa! I'm a 70 yr old woman child, and refuse to go away - Clinton

What's the point of a 6 month ban in 2018 targeting countries that never carried out acts of terror on our soil?

Just to be a prick?

not a 6-month ban.

a ban of whatever length Trump wants, pursuant to 8 USC 1182[F]

and the point is that you're a Democrat-appeaser who has no debate skills, you kept saying that Trump was acting unconstitutionally, based only on liberal judge's rulings.

well guess what, the judge-shopping is over, and SCOTUS will now reverse the Democrat's nonsense.

not a 6-month ban.

a ban of whatever length Trump wants, pursuant to 8 USC 1182[F]

and the point is that you're a Democrat-appeaser who has no debate skills, you kept saying that Trump was acting unconstitutionally, based only on liberal judge's rulings.

well guess what, the judge-shopping is over, and SCOTUS will now reverse the Democrat's nonsense.

I never once said Trump was acting unconstitutionally, only that his time is well past to implement the vetting program that he promised and outlined as the reason for the travel ban and it was just a bunch of bullshit and you love eating Trump's excrement.

I never once said Trump was acting unconstitutionally.

lies.

and get it thru your head, there is no time limit applicable to the ban.

it could be a 7-year ban, if Trump wants.

regardless of liberal judge's absurd rulings, 8 USC 1182[F] says the ban can be indefinite in length.

also, SCOTUS will reverse these ridiculous liberal judge rulings.

lies.

and get it thru your head, there is no time limit applicable to the ban.

it could be a 7-year ban, if Trump wants.

regardless of liberal judge's absurd rulings, 8 USC 1182[F] says the ban can be indefinite in length.

also, SCOTUS will reverse these ridiculous liberal judge rulings.

Yeah, well, but when he says there is a time limit on the ban and it's only temporary to implement a vetting program as his reasoning for implementing the ban in the first place.. I'd expect it to be temporary and then a vetting plan implemented.

Yeah, well, but when he says it's temporary to implement a vetting program.. I'd expect it to be temporary and then a vetting plan implemented.

Trump will determine what amount of time is temporary, pursuant to 8 USC 1182[F]

if he says 7 years, then that's what it will be.

and no matter how many liberal judge rulings there are, SCOTUS will reverse them.

Trump will determine what amount of time is temporary, pursuant to 8 USC 1182[F]

if he says 7 years, then that's what it will be.

and no matter how many liberal judge rulings there are, SCOTUS will reverse them.

Ok?

That still doesn't explain where the vetting program is.

Clinton: I beat Sanders in a ‘landslide’

Hillary Clinton is responding to criticism of her presidential campaign by supporters of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) by noting that she beat Sanders in the Democratic primary in a "landslide."

"Well, I just totally reject that. As you probably would have expected me to say," Clinton said.

"I find this criticism from Sanders supporters to be so off base. He's not even a Democrat."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/clinton-i-beat-sanders-in-a-‘landslide’/ar-AArOFlh?li=AA5a8k&ocid=spartanntp

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why does Clinton refuse to go away?

She lost because she was under FBI investigation, which no party nominee had ever been.

Donald Trump is president because Clinton was the worst candidate of a generation.

If she is incapable of taking any responsibility for her failure now, what makes anyone think her presidency would have been filled with any less whining and victimhood.
She refuses to go away because people refuse to stop talking about her.

Back