whaaaa! I'm a 70 yr old woman child, and refuse to go away - Clinton

She should have gone away after Obama beat her. Expect to see more from Shillary in the political arena in the near future.

No shit, but if you want to quantify how many people the message appealed to, it's quite obvious that the DNC's message appealed to more people than anyone else.

It's basic math.

It appealed to millions more people. Just because they don't live in the right states is irrelevant to this discussion.

It was fucking Donald Trump, any respected Republican (not that there was any) would have land slided Hillary for total votes.

Stop being so fucking dumb

People wanted conservative values, progressive has been a lot of talk, with the same wars, favoring big players etc.. Hillary represented all that, all PC but deep inside a hateful person, pro war and backed by some dubious types.

You're an idiot if you are still playing the 'popular vote' card. That is not how elections and election strategies work.

It was fucking Donald Trump, any respected Republican (not that there was any) would have land slided Hillary for total votes.

Stop being so fucking dumb

People wanted conservative values, progressive has been a lot of talk, with the same wars, favoring big players etc.. Hillary represented all that, all PC but deep inside a hateful person, pro war and backed by some dubious types.

<TrumpWrong1>

Republicans have won the popular vote once in the past 30 years.

Trump would have smashed Bernie. Hillary had to treat him with kid gloves so as not to alienate his supporters. In the general election everything would have been on the table. Him being a communist, a smut writer, getting cuckold by BLM. His policies of free healthcare and free college could only fool a small minority of voters. Everyone else knew he was full of crap. The general election wouldn't have been close at all.

He would have done very long term damage to the Democratic Party.

There is no widespread support of Bernie's politics.

We're talking about a very small group, maybe 25-50% of actively voting democrats... which would work out to probably like 10-15% of active voters.

He had an odd amount of support in the Rust belt for sure, but Bernie as a candidate was trading MI+WI for VA, which is still a defeat for Dems. Hillary absolutely trounced Bernie in Virginia, but still only barely squeaked by Trump there.

Hillary could have won with a better campaigning strategy. She needed to be in Michigan, not Texas.

<TrumpWrong1>

Who gives a shit? Every other president has had to win the electoral college. The country shouldn't be run by California and New York.

Also, this popular vote bullshit is getting tiresome. Do you know how many conservatives stayed home in the west coast states? I'm guessing it's in the millions. People don't vote because their state is already going to be one way or another.

Who gives a shit? Every other president has had to win the electoral college. The country shouldn't be run by California and New York.

Also, this popular vote bullshit is getting tiresome. Do you know how many conservatives stayed home in the west coast states? I'm guessing it's in the millions. People don't vote because their state is already going to be one way or another.

Again, it wasn't brought by me, it was in response to @VivaRevolution claiming the Dem's message doesn't appeal to people.

That isn't true. More people vote for the Dems's message than any other candidate.

And again, it wasn't brought up by me. It was @DespicablePeep claiming that another non-Trump Republican would have somehow gotten even more votes.

That very likely isn't true based on the recent history of Republican performance in the general election.

<TrumpWrong1>

Someone must have stopped breathing

Rational Poster said:
As long as she remains a living breathing human, she can beat Trump in any election, but that holds true for most Democrats running for POTUS against most Republicans.

Trump would have to politically decapitate Hillary in such a way that she's disqualified from running.

This is what most people intelligent people have concluded. Whatever Hillary has or hasn't done is never going to be as bad as what Trump might do when in office.

Anyone not as shit as Hillary could have beaten Trump, the guy got taped saying "grab em by the pussy". Keep trying to sound intelligent with dumb arguments its very funny.

trump loves to talk about the 2016 election, i thought trumptards would like hillary bringing it up

Someone must have stopped breathing

Anyone not as shit as Hillary could have beaten Trump, the guy got taped saying "grab em by the pussy". Keep trying to sound intelligent with dumb arguments its very funny.

I don't take any of that back.

She lost by a slim margin and it was embarrassing, but the rest of what I said was still true.

I don't take any of that back.

She lost by a slim margin and it was embarrassing, but the rest of what I said was still true.

its not, you said she would NEVER LOSE against TRUMP! The guy is worse than Bush, Bush had that carisma of being dumb but down to earth, Trump is a dumb fuck that thinks he is hot shit.

Thats how bad Hillary is and only someone irrational would argue she got more votes than Trump based on her qualities and not that it was simply because she ran against a total idiot.

loling good at all the Hillcucks in here fervently defending the woman they voted for..... but all denied voting for her when she lost. sad!

its not, you said she would NEVER LOSE against TRUMP! The guy is worse than Bush, Bush had that carisma of being dumb but down to earth, Trump is a dumb fuck that thinks he is hot shit.

Thats how bad Hillary is and only someone irrational would argue she got more votes than Trump based on her qualities and not that it was simply because she ran against a total idiot.

Considering she took Obama to a draw in 2008, I think it's very reasonable to suggest she can get plenty of her own votes no matter the opponent.

Back