Whale missing for 200 years suddenly spotted in ocean

Thought she might enjoy the vibrations but I guess everyone has a limit.

Good example and you can hear it. Remind yourself that not even at their loudest around 200db you would die of brain bleeding. It's incredible to think they can talk across thousands of miles and vibrate you to death :D

I have a diving certification but would never do this despite them being non aggressive.

He talks nonsense at the end of the video. It's not only about size of the brain but weight to brain weight ratio and other factors. Orcas are far higher evolved than sperm whales f.e. with even dialects.

Last edited:

Good example and you can hear it. Remind yourself that not even at their loudest around 200db you would die of brain bleeding. It's incredible to think they can talk across thousands of miles and vibrate you to death :D

I have a diving certification but would never do this despite them being non aggressive.

He talks nonsense at the end of the video. It's not only about size of the brain but weight to brain weight ratio and other factors. Orcas are far higher evolved than sperm whales f.e. with even dialects.

Incredible indeed. Difficult to pet though and too rich for my blood. I’ll admire from afar. Wonder what they talk about? Probably not fight predictions for UfC299!

It’s actually theorized it took the northern route when there was space in the sea ice.
Yeah they are taking the Northwest Passage. Gray Whales are trying to expand their territory. They are going farther north and are staying places way longer. We now have a few resident Gray whales in Puget Sound that don't leave. We have another population now, called the Sounders that Started as 2 whales who started stopping in Puget Sound on the Northern migration, to eat ghost shrimp before heading to the Bering Sea. There are now around 20 who spend 2-6 months here.

This is what happened after he told his wife he was stepping out for a pack of smokes

929d16f2-84e1-42fa-9638-42f3afeb0553_text.gif

Back