What´s your opinion, sherdog? What should be the next fight for the #1 contender spot at MW?

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Here are some possible match ups they could make at MW , winner gets a shot at the title:

Adesanya vs Paulo Costa? Imho this would be a great opportunity to match up 2 undefeated prospects for a TS.
Best-of-ISRAEL-ADESANYA-UFC-ON-FOX-29-part-2.gif
BrokenDownrightBluefish-max-1mb.gif

Souza vs Branch? Many people thought Souza won the fight against Kelvin (+ the amazing 1st round ko over Brunson). And Branch just KOed Santos in the 1st round.
FlamboyantInbornGroundhog-size_restricted.gif
SjptbmO.gif

Weidman vs Costa? I think Weidman should accept Costa's challenge, it would be a great fight.

What´s your opinion, sherdog? What should be the next fight for the #1 contender spot at MW?

Is Romero confirmed to be moving up in weight? And what about Rockhold?

Gastelum already has his shot but after that Anderson and Romero if Romero stays at MW the after that costa or israel

Feed any of these playbois to Anderson, he will flying knee KO all of them.

<{silvanormal}>

I don’t understand this. Yoel is the current #1. He should keep fighting for the title until he finally wins one

Every time someone says costa, I think of costa philippou

Every time someone says costa, I think of costa philippou
Hey, wassup, @fortheo.
What do you think should be the #1 contender fight to face the winner of Whittaker vs Gastelum? (Which is probably gonna take a while to happen, Whittaker said he´ll be ready to train only in Feb next year + camp so it´s gonna take a while for the Whittaker vs Gas fight to happen.... other fighters might even have to fight twice in the meantime....)

Back