What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for today’s fights?

I have a chicken roasting slowly on the BBQ now, and some cold Tusker to go with it. It’s already 4:30 pm here, so this card’s timing works well for me.

Stack of pancakes, some black tea and a jar of El Jefe kush

Love me some morning fight cards

I have a chicken roasting slowly on the BBQ now, and some cold Tusker to go with it. It’s already 4:30 pm here, so this card’s timing works well for me.
Same here with the timing. Maincard starts at noon. So I can have some good food, good drinks, good conversation, and hopefully see some good fights.

some homebrew beers (4 down, 6 to go, self rationing) and earlier the wife knocked up a lentil, coconut and kumara curry so will take another stab at that when the fights start. flying solo tonight due to the odd fight time (currently 10pm here, fights start in a couple hours).

Wings, shoestring fries and Palmetto lager. South Carolina, baby!

We know it, we love it, we do it all the time, that being said...

tenor.gif

Going to a Memorial Day BBQ that will have the fights going

Eats: Typical BBQ options, Hamburgers, Brats, chicken

kenwood__3.jpg

Drank: Sailor Jerry and Coke

vscocam-photo-3.jpg

Etc: The homeowner frowns upon partaking, so gonna take care of business before I go with some Grape Ape

s693604719949378874_p5_i1_w600.jpeg
Hell yea
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

Already had lunch so Im gonna get tanked up on beer then hit the Rum and cokes.

<Baelish01>

Well its just after 8am here so im still enjoying my coffee.

and picked up something new to try a strain called Nuken and have to say im impressed

Nothing like a sunday morning wake and bake.

Junk food, craft beer and maybe a bit of sake.

Just woke up and went to the gym so prob not drinking

Got some nice Maine homegrown that I’ll be smoking throughout the event though, trying to decide my food options now

The BBQ food looks fucking delicious

Sunday roast + fights...Never thought I'd have this combination

Drinking whiskey since i'm part of no work tomorrow top team

<JRSmith40>

Bank Holiday Bless

Same here with the timing. Maincard starts at noon. So I can have some good food, good drinks, good conversation, and hopefully see some good fights.
Awesome. I don’t enjoy going to bed late anymore, so an early card like this suits me fine. Where are you? I’m currently in Nairobi until August.

Back