What’s the most consecutive amount of days/nights you’ve drank?

So went. Through a period two years ago where I drank a 12 pack of budlight every day for a month and a half and I felt like I was gonna die no joke

Wow the liqouor tolerances around here amaze me. That's 15 of those little shot bottles. Is that a 40% hard liquor?

It's 40% but CC is kinda like the Coors Light of Canadian whisky. It's relatively sweet & light and you can drink a shitload of it without getting plastered or hung over too badly.

I drank every night from May-august 2004, and again for November and most of December 2006. Never more than 4 consecutive days since then.

I'm a bad alcoholic. I drank around a 5th a day for a few years straight along with a hefty benzodiazepine habit. Multiple black outs a day sometimes. If I didn't drink I would get cold sweats, shortness of breath, even sleep apnea it was scary as fuck.

Luckily my family got me help last year. Lived at a rehab for 10 months just moved out a few weeks ago. I'm nervous as fuck I haven't managed to have a sober life on my own for around15 years. Been craving a drink all day

I genuinely drink every night.

As of right now I'm on my 5th drink of the night.

I'd hoped to die a long time ago but hasn't happened yet. At least it gives me something to look forward to.

Dumped? As in you were in a relationship with these two girls sequentially and were dumped both times all within a month or you went on a couple a dates and they totally curved you? This matters.

The real question here is not how many days straight you have drank but how many days you went hard in a row. For me it's like 4 days straight and it happened a couple weeks ago in Montreal. From the first day we touched down to the hotel until the last night (early morning) i don't really remember a moment being sober.

There was one fragment of time though when i was sober, we walked to get breakfast (11am for us) and then when we got to the place we looked at the menu for like 10 mins and decided to get shit face instead. Food wasn't for pleasure anymore on that trip and water was a precious commodity.
I met a girl off tinder who said initially she only wanted something casual (I didn’t know that meant sex only)

I go over to her place to meet the first time thinking we are playing outlast on PS4.

We end up fucking until like 5am, I’m not kidding I would have never anticipated this (I hadn’t really done casual sex before)

We hooked up/hung out a few more times the next week. I asked her straight up if she’d want to actually date me (what I wanted) and she said no.

So I basically cut ties with her and tell her that’s not what I want. We don’t talk for a week, I take a couple other girls out on dates from online that go nowhere. After one of the dates this girl texts me saying she misses me. We hangout and hook up again and SHE asks me out in person...like wtf

I say yes, we date for like a week before she ends it abruptly. She dumps/blocks me saying that she made a “mistake” thinking we could date.

Long story short she unblocked and tried getting back with me again, we were talking then she out of nowhere blocks me again (currently blocked by her haven’t heard from her in weeks) until literally tonight as we speak

I just got a text from her that seems to have been meant for someone else. To me it wreaks of her faking to have “accidentally” messaged me to get me to talk to her again.

Yeah pretty toxic relationship right? I haven’t responded yet. I should just block her.

Wow the liqouor tolerances around here amaze me. That's 15 of those little shot bottles. Is that a 40% hard liquor?
21 ounces in your measure. Yes, 39%.

We had a bottle and box club challenge at our cricket club.

Challenge is to drink a Bottle of full strength liquor and a box (carton) of full strength beer. (24 cans) . In 12 daylight hours (7 am to 7 pm) . Strictly no vomiting or purging.

This was typically done at our end of year camping/fishing trip from which nagging partners were banned. Not many could do it, I could do it easy. Nothing to be proud of.

The trick was to pick a beer that didn't bloat too much and pace yourself. We typically went surf fishing for salmon early and this helped to get you started on the beer. Standing in the surf with a beer with the sun coming up waiting for a big salmon bite is choice.

Went about a month, drinking morning and evening, maybe 15 years ago. Could feel the addiction grabbing hold, so I bailed and sobered up. Good thing, I'm a lousy drunk.

If you want to quit, start figuring out what it is that makes you want to drink and work on that.

If you want to quit, start figuring out what it is that makes you want to drink and work on that.
This is really the only thing you can do. I'm having to start my life over at 31 and I'm afraid I won't be able to support myself. Not to mention I have a 5 year old son who barely knows his father. I hated myself so bad for years

TS obviously it all depends on how you feel but what you have described doesn’t sound too bad as you’re having a few drinks and aren’t getting shitfaced daily. However, if this is effecting your life then I would slowly try to wean off. If you have alcohol at home, either dump it down the drain or give it away to friends and family.

Also to the question at hand, the most consecutive days I’ve drank hard was at a friend’s bachelor party a few years back. 8 days straight. By day 4 it was brutal but made it all 8.

It's 40% but CC is kinda like the Coors Light of Canadian whisky. It's relatively sweet & light and you can drink a shitload of it without getting plastered or hung over too badly.

CC and coke might as well be coke. Only hard liquor that goes down easier is Fireball imo but I think that stud is only 35%.

Honestly threres been multiple years where i drank every day. If any of you have me beat you need to insantly go to rehab

Last edited:
Went about a month, drinking morning and evening, maybe 15 years ago. Could feel the addiction grabbing hold, so I bailed and sobered up. Good thing, I'm a lousy drunk.
You're lousy in general, but we still love you.

After I went through the loss of a family member I tried to cope by drinking. I spent a solid two months drinking till blackout and starting in the morning.
I wouldn’t recommend it I felt like fucking shit by the end.

If 2 beers counts as drinking might be up to a month.

Drunk drinking 5 days when I was like 24 and newly single for the first time since I was in highschool.

Edit. After high school we have this thing called Schoolies, 7 days drunk drunk every day.

Last edited:
3-4 years solid, but typically 2-3 drinks a night after work etc, then wouldn’t drink at home after during the week.

And get hammered on weekends.

That was years back, In the young “ networking “ scene where it was basically a requirement to have a couple cocktails after work etc.

I drink about once a month now, if that

Back