What a bloody robbery...

Yeah but she clinched her on the cage, she deserved to lose. Nevermind Frey was the one backing away the whole fight -Shertard

Yeah but she clinched her on the cage, she deserved to lose. Nevermind Frey was the one backing away the whole fight -Shertard

I don't think Frey spent more than 12 seconds standing in the center of the cage the entire fight. She spent all five backing up, and back to the wall.

I don't think Frey spent more than 12 seconds standing in the center of the cage the entire fight. She spent all five backing up, and back to the wall.
She got outstruck, outdamaged, outcontrolled and outpaced for 4/5 rounds. The judges must be smoking crack in the bathroom to score it that way. Ill bet my life savings the judges are all over the board with which rounds she won as well.

She got outstruck, outdamaged, outcontrolled and outpaced for 4/5 rounds. The judges must be smoking crack in the bathroom to score it that way. Ill bet my life savings the judges are all over the board with which rounds she won as well.

The only other likely explanation is that there was money to be made on Frey winning.

Frey landed some leg kicks though, so obviously she won the fight
If you ride half-asians this hard, imagine if a real one had any success in worldwide combat sports.

If you ride half-asians this hard, imagine if a real one had any success in worldwide combat sports.

They do pretty good in Wrestling, Judo, Boxing, and Kickboxing from what I know...

Is this the reverse Cecil Peoples school of judging?

I prefer to call it the 'progressive Joe Rogan school of judging'

Ah. Stoner judging. Makes sense. That would totally explain how they arrived at the scores.

You can see Shannon Knapp being shocked in the background, plus she’s behind Minna, she’s always behind the winner when it’s a championship fight.

They do pretty good in Wrestling, Judo, Boxing, and Kickboxing from what I know...

Lol Ill let you believe that. So which rounds did your half-girl win? So far all youve said is "hurr durr, fence grappling means the aggressor automatically loses, huhuhhuh"

Lol Ill let you believe that. So which rounds did your half-girl win? So far all youve said is "hurr durr, fence grappling means the aggressor automatically loses, huhuhhuh"

I don't think you're supposed to take the comment seriously, it's a joke. When I heard the first 49-46, I thought oh good the judges got it right, then two 48-47, fine the Finn should have pressed more in the last round, then the winner Frey, gobsmacked. A disgrace.

I agree Grusander won, but hafu/hapas or whatever you call them are vastly overrepresented in pretty much every combat sport. Ever heard of Lyoto Machida? lol

I gave Frey 1, 3 & 5. Round 3 was the only clearly dominant round imo.

You'll let him believe what? The Japanese absolutely dominate judo, topped the last Olympic's wrestling medal table, tie the US for most current boxing world champions (at least last time I checked), and produce elite kickboxers and muay thai fighters.

Fighter wins via wall and stall, everyone freaks out and complains about the scoring system and calls it a bad decision.

Fighter walls and stalls and loses, everyone freaks out and calls it a bad decision.

Fighter wins via wall and stall, everyone freaks out and complains about the scoring system and calls it a bad decision.

Fighter walls and stalls and loses, everyone freaks out and calls it a bad decision.
It's funny because it's not far off base. Personally while I do hate the wall and stall tactic, I'll still only score a fight for the fighter getting stalled if I feel they mounted enough offense to overcome the control. I did not feel Jihn did that in this fight, which is why I had it 49-46 Grusander. Luckily for her, I'm not a judge (lucky for me too so I can just enjoy the fights!)

You can see Shannon Knapp being shocked in the background, plus she’s behind Minna, she’s always behind the winner when it’s a championship fight.

you can also see Laura Sanko's reaction.

also, dang I wish you never pointed it out about Knapp always being behind the supposed winner... now I'm always going to be looking out for that for decisions....lol.

you can also see Laura Sanko's reaction.

also, dang I wish you never pointed it out about Knapp always being behind the supposed winner... now I'm always going to be looking out for that for decisions....lol.
They both made the mistake of assuming the winner, instead of checking the scores.

Back