What a fight! Finally my Scores...

tenor.gif

Brown belt well earned.

7-5 GGG and that's if I'm giving him rounds I was indecisive on. 8-4 GGG otherwise. Even with giving Canelo the benefit of doubt he doesn't win. He did prove he isn't a pushover bitch though unlike their last fight. So that was promising.

Canelo landed more.

"landed" sure

Brown belt well earned.
The fight WAS far closer, what's your argument? I scored it a draw!
And yes my Brown Belt is earned through solid posts bruh....Anyone will attest to that.

The fight WAS far closer, what's your argument? I scored it a draw!
And yes my Brown Belt is earned through solid posts bruh....Anyone will attest to that.

I had GGG winning 4 and 5 handily and the stats corroborate that.

What stats are you referring to?
The guys whose opinion actually matter don't agree with you either.
Capture.0.png

Oh, the judges. They're always right and not the most obvious problem with the sport of boxing.

Had the 1st, 4th, and last four for GGG so a draw. That was upon rewatching the fight sober btw. My first viewing I thought GGG won but I was probably excited because he had Canelo hurt pretty badly toward the end there.

Curious, which boxing athletic judging association are you certified with?

You really need to insert a sarcasm smiley.;)

It's amusing that you're insinuating there isn't a massive issue with judging credibility in this sport.

Scoring aside, in close fights like this I always ask myself; who would be the last man standing if the fight continued?

GGG.

Scoring aside, in close fights like this I always ask myself; who would be the last man standing if the fight continued?

GGG.

That is not how boxing is scored, and if you want to go back in time 100 years, you may well be correct, in more civilised times, there are now limits to the amount of rounds that can be contested, which is also linked to the padding in the gloves, the damage fighters take and a bunch of other stuff.

Maybe you need to read up a little bit on boxing history

GGG lost.

Yes, it's a loss on his record. Fortunately, boxing fans adapted to putting an asterisk next to bad decisions. Just another on the list.

It will be remembered by the community as boxing politics and serve as a testament, not a condemnation, of GGG's greatness.

Back