WHAT A FIGHT!

Very sloppy fight

Zero defense...hands down, chin up, swinging widely and wildly...

Not something I expect from the top level fighters in the UFC. This is the kind of shit I expect from backyard promotions.

I mean, Santos threw a 360 jumping roundhouse and fell down on his ass ffs..

Not against bar brawls...but against it being on a UFC ppv.
<bball1><bball1><bball1><bball1><bball1><bball1><{walkerwhut}>

Great just bleed slugfest but far from FOTY.

He is right though. You'd expect these guys to have better boxing, at least from Manuwa whose specialty is just that. It was fun fight to watch but their was zero technique in that fight.

Eh too much clinching from Manure for that. e didn't really do much except get hurt by every punch that hit him

Fun fight tho

What the fuck fight were you watching ??
They were both nearly knocked out multiple times till Jimi got caught with a couple of bombs.

Good first round
Very sloppy fight

Not something I expect from the top level fighters in the UFC. This is the kind of shit I expect from backyard promotions.

thats because Santos did not respect Manuwas striking. It was pretty obvious. Thats why he went for ridiculous moves knowing Manuwa has no chin thought it could be a highlight reel KO.

Very sloppy fight

Technical fights are great but now and again you just want a knock down barn brawl. Frye Takayama is one of my favorite fights of all time and it was basically a hockey fight without skates.
RepulsiveWigglyCapeghostfrog-max-1mb.gif

It was a just bleed fight - big punches without any defense and poor ground game attempts.

Respect to Santos for not throwing any extra hammer fists after Manuwa was clearly out

What the fuck fight were you watching ??
They were both nearly knocked out multiple times till Jimmy got caught with a couple of bombs.
The fight where Jimi gets rocked by any punch that lands. Fuck Off

Yep. And it only lasted 1 1/4 rounds. Both are warriors, but Manuwa might want to think
about his future. He has been ko'd multiple times.

He is right though. You'd expect these guys to have better boxing, at least from Manuwa whose specialty is just that. It was fun fight to watch but their was zero technique in that fight.

Exactly. If it was fight night prelim fight...i would be cheering. If it was a Rizin fight, or ONE fight... I'd be entertained.

This was a UFC ppv fight between 2 top ranked guys on the planet. Absolutely unacceptable in my humble opinion to be that wild.

Looked like 2 yellow belts fighting. I'm watching a UFC ppv. I want to see black belts compete, and compete at a high level.

Very sloppy fight

I would like to say, on behalf of like 95% MMA fans - fuck you, get the fuck out of here if you didn't like that.

I would like to say, on behalf of like 95% MMA fans - fuck you, get the fuck out of here if you didn't like that.

If you enjoyed that, then guess what... You're not really an mma fan. You're just an adrenaline chaser, looking for a rush.

I bet you drink alcohol when you watch. Disgraceful. Marital Arts is meant to be a cultural sport, to be about discipline, values, and testing yourself physically at the highest level. The first thing we learnt in muay Thai was Wai kru... Which means to pay respect to the teacher (master). I'm sure you don't even train in any one discipline, let alone mixed.

Further more, I bet you don't even pay for UFC legally. So, as a martial artist, real fan who pays for all ppvs... Go fuck yourself, Mr causal fan ;)

If you enjoyed that, then guess what... You're not really an mma fan. You're just an adrenaline chaser, looking for a rush.

I bet you drink alcohol when you watch. Disgraceful. Marital Arts is meant to be a cultural sport, to be about discipline, values, and testing yourself physically at the highest level. The first thing we learnt in muay Thai was Wai kru... Which means to pay respect to the teacher (master). I'm sure you don't even train in any one discipline, let alone mixed.

Further more, I bet you don't even pay for UFC legally. So, as a martial artist, real fan who pays for all ppvs... Go fuck yourself, Mr causal fan ;)
MMA is also about excitement, heart and killer instinct. If you didn't enjoy that 'fight', there's something seriously wrong with you. Or maybe you're just pretending to be an elitist fan, which makes more sense.

Back