WHAT A FIGHT!

If you enjoyed that, then guess what... You're not really an mma fan. You're just an adrenaline chaser, looking for a rush.

I bet you drink alcohol when you watch. Disgraceful. Marital Arts is meant to be a cultural sport, to be about discipline, values, and testing yourself physically at the highest level. The first thing we learnt in muay Thai was Wai kru... Which means to pay respect to the teacher (master). I'm sure you don't even train in any one discipline, let alone mixed.

Further more, I bet you don't even pay for UFC legally. So, as a martial artist, real fan who pays for all ppvs... Go fuck yourself, Mr causal fan ;)
I don't want to get in between you, but you completely disregards fighters that use will as a mean of fighting and/or overwhelming the other.
You're also trying to shit on people who are just interested on having a good time watching UFC, damn man, what's your point?

It seems like you're going to name all the books you've read about head movement or how to breathe correctly, then light a cigar and have a bourbon.

Both guys have not showed any lack of respect towards each other, in fact they both seemed to be excited getting into such kind of fight, Marreta even said so. So all that muay thai respect talk maybe is more of a Khabib vs. Conor talk than this one, shouldn't it?

This thread needs bumped to the damn top! That was the most amazing fight and yes....

FOTY!!!!

WOW!!!

Very sloppy fight

Zero defense...hands down, chin up, swinging widely and wildly...

Not something I expect from the top level fighters in the UFC. This is the kind of shit I expect from backyard promotions.

I mean, Santos threw a 360 jumping roundhouse and fell down on his ass ffs..

Not against bar brawls...but against it being on a UFC ppv.
How about you stfu and enjoy a fight.

What a dumbass comment.

People like this dont deserve to watch this sport.

I don't want to get in between you, but you completely disregards fighters that use will as a mean of fighting and/or overwhelming the other.
You're also trying to shit on people who are just interested on having a good time watching UFC, damn man, what's your point?
Actually, the original thread which I posted the comment, was called "Fight of The Year". It was merged into this thread. I heavily disagree with the thought that something like that should even be considered fight of the year, and hence stated my disagreement, with an explanation that this isn't what constitutes a high level fight, in the UFC. That's my opinion.

If you disagree, that's fine. But, with some of the less experienced fans telling me to gtfo or to stop watching mma... I find that to be hilarious. I shit on those people calling me out, not on people who enjoyed this fight.

Actually, the original thread which I posted the comment, was called "Fight of The Year". It was merged into this thread. I heavily disagree with the thought that something like that should even be considered fight of the year, and hence stated my disagreement, with an explanation that this isn't what constitutes a high level fight, in the UFC. That's my opinion.

If you disagree, that's fine. But, with some of the less experienced fans telling me to gtfo or to stop watching mma... I find that to be hilarious. I shit on those people calling me out, not on people who enjoyed this fight.
No worries ;-)

Back