what a joke but not shocking

But...Floyd is the baddest man on the planet! Fighting an opponent 20 pounds less and taking away his most powerful weapons in a 3 round exhibition will be the crowning achievement of his career. It’s almost as heroic as him fighting an MMA fighter in boxing and winning. Once in a lifetime athlete right here folks.

Yep..... But I will watch.

Tuning in for Caldwell regardless, and i'm not going to turn it off before Floyd fights.

Pretty much this. I will go a step farther and say I support this fight if it advances Rizin regardless of how BS it is.

Rizin got something UFC never got, Floyd! Next time we will see Tyson Fury to face a sumo wrestler.

No accusation. They are. The UFC business model is patterned after the WWE.

In the article Floyd was saying something about it being a sparring match and strictly for entertainment. There's no competitive aspect to this "fight". It's like competing in a bjj tournament that doesn't allow chokes of any kind, it's ridiculous, and more of a farce then anything in the current WME-era UFC. Sure, interim titles are handed out like candy, but at least they involve actual fights. Sure, guys get unwarranted title shots, but at least they're actual MMA fights.

In the article Floyd was saying something about it being a sparring match and strictly for entertainment. There's no competitive aspect to this "fight". It's like competing in a bjj tournament that doesn't allow chokes of any kind, it's ridiculous, and more of a farce then anything in the current WME-era UFC. Sure, interim titles are handed out like candy, but at least they involve actual fights. Sure, guys get unwarranted title shots, but at least they're actual MMA fights.

He never said it was a sparing match, however, I will watch regardless of what Floyd says. The Conor bout looked like a sparing session to those that have a keen eye, any sort of training and seen enough boxing. We'll have a better of what's up after everything is said and done.

You can defend the UFC all you want, but they have had plenty of farces. Farces are not exclusive to companies outside of the UFC. If you think CM Punk is less of a farce under the WME banner or rolling out guys that are basically done ( Zombie Shogun and other shot fighters, most of the low quality WMMA) while Dana White accuses Oscar De La Hoya, of not caring about other fighters health, I don't know what else there is to talk about.

He never said it was a sparing match, however, I will watch regardless of what Floyd says. The Conor bout looked like a sparing session to those that have a keen eye, any sort of training and seen enough boxing. We'll have a better of what's up after everything is said and done.

You can defend the UFC all you want, but they have had plenty of farces. Farces are not exclusive to companies outside of the UFC. If you think CM Punk is less of a farce under the WME banner or rolling out guys that are basically done ( Zombie Shogun and other shot fighters, most of the low quality WMMA) while Dana White accuses Oscar De La Hoya, of not caring about other fighters health, I don't know what else there is to talk about.

This "fight" is more WWE then anything the UFC has done of late. Actual fights, impacting actual records and careers, aren't, in any way, shape or form, more of a farce then this nonsense.

"Yeah, I'll fight in an MMA organization, but I'm gonna go to Japan to fight a guy smaller then me, who has 4 mma fights. He's a solid kickboxer so we aren't gonna allow any kicks or anything along those lines. I wanna box a smaller, vastly inexperienced guy instead of facing proven people in my own sport"

Yeah, bud, that's more legit then a legend like Shogun still fighting or last nights WMMA fight lmao

Could Floyd play possum here, look bad so that people think a khabib fight or McGregor rematch could be competitive ?!

Back