What about allow suspended fighters (PEDs user) to fight another suspended fighters.

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
2 years suspension because of PEDs ?

Then allow that fighter to match another suspended fighters 2 years. That way they can still work, sell PPV and fans can watch some interesting fights.

Everyone is happy that way (ped users fighting peds user even the field and no one is getting advantage above the other)

Are steroids allowed in the PED league?

If yes, then I'm down.

And then the entire bottom half of the 205 division pops, hoping to be in the discussion for a JJ fight.

If suspended fighters are allowed to fight, then they're not actually suspended.

URC?
Ultimate Roided Championship?

Pride 2.0?

Then allow that fighter to match another suspended fighters 2 years. That way they can still work, sell PPV and fans can watch some interesting fights.

Everyone is happy that way (ped users fighting peds user even the field and no one is getting advantage above the other)

Just give us the list of state athletic commissions that will sanction this.

{<goku} what is this shit I'm reading?

What if in football they just designate a position that suspended players can play? Doesn't matter his original position. For those games, he'll have to play the one chosen.

Better yet, make a smaller league for the wife beaters. I mean, that's fucked up of them to do, but it's their personal life.

This way, they don't hurt the rep of the decent players, but they aren't off the field for non-football reasons.

That's how the op sounds if MMA was swapped for another sport.
<Fedor23>

sure and than we can call it the ultimate fuckery championship

If suspended fighters are allowed to fight, then they're not actually suspended.

giphy.gif

It should be a yearly super event appealing to the rich and degenerate.
Celebrated in a huge Yatch in international waters, all USADAed fighters fight to the death in a no holds barred Open weight Tournament and their salary depends on the kindness of the patrons aboard the yatch.

I can see it

Back