What about these BJJ rules?

You do not understand much. BJJ has the guard, so, top or bottom is not relevant at all and this is why the big part of BJJers pull guard. PERIOD

I don’t? Bjj has the guard, but your not in guard if someone has passed your guard moron... the Bjj point system is based on a fighting scenario... your getting point for shit done, not semi undone... in a fight, you pass the guard and you are closer to achieve a more dominant position tomdelivery strikes or a sub, but in a fight a failed sub will
Mean jack shit. Do I agree with the point system? Nop, I don’t like advantages and I don’t like points for guard passes either, my personal opinion. Points should be awarded for achieving dominant positions, mount or back, and takedowns. Period, if there’s a tie, ebi ot are good for tiebreaks. But giving points for sowmowne spamming “subattempts” it’s quite ridiculous.

I don’t? Bjj has the guard, but your not in guard if someone has passed your guard moron... the Bjj point system is based on a fighting scenario... your getting point for shit done, not semi undone... in a fight, you pass the guard and you are closer to achieve a more dominant position tomdelivery strikes or a sub, but in a fight a failed sub will
Mean jack shit. Do I agree with the point system? Nop, I don’t like advantages and I don’t like points for guard passes either, my personal opinion. Points should be awarded for achieving dominant positions, mount or back, and takedowns. Period, if there’s a tie, ebi ot are good for tiebreaks. But giving points for sowmowne spamming “subattempts” it’s quite ridiculous.
Arsehole. Show respect if you agree or not. Arsehole

Would prefer to see positions rather then actions scoring to improve the reffing.
This.

On top in a stabilized position when you weren’t before? 2 points. Bottom guard, bottom turtle, neutral, bottom side, doesn’t matter.

Plus 3 if you get to any topside pin for 3 seconds (mount, side, etc).

Etc.

The 1 point for push out is good and would probably largely solve the problem of stalling while standing if combined with the first rule and stalling calls against someone constantly disengaging. Only implementable in competitions with good sized mats though.

Back