What Are Human Instincts

Cheese

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What are things that human do that are not thaught to them. Babies are slapped on the back to be thaught to breathe and set off on a journey of learning though experance, so do humans really have instincts or no and if so what are they.

fap first, breathe second.

Kill and fuck

Post on Sherdog a close third

We have a map in our minds that allows us to pick up a language as we grow

When you see babies taste lemons they purse their faces as an instinctive reaction

Babies also laugh as a response to things that make them happy

We have a map in our minds that allows us to pick up a language as we grow

When you see babies taste lemons they purse their faces as an instinctive reaction

But isnt the sour face a refex. Are reflexs really instinctive. I see them as just reactions and not something they knew in their mimd before they tasted it. Instinct would have been them knowing that the lemon was sour and prepared their body for it Before their senses pick things out.

this is contagious IMO.

a baby's laughter is one of if not the most purest form of human expression to me.

I'm real tight with my youngest niece & put in the time to be a positive role model in her life because her dad is a dick. whenever I think of her laughter, especially when she was a baby, I'm always immediately calmed.

Self preservation is the most obvious human instincts.

Example, if one is driving and about the have an accident, at that split second moment he/she will instinctively sway the vehicle to the passenger side. That's why there are stats showing that in accidents, the passenger death rate is higher compared to the driver.

What are things that human do that are not thaught to them. Babies are slapped on the back to be thaught to breathe and set off on a journey of learning though experance, so do humans really have instincts or no and if so what are they.

going to the bathroom and having a dump

Self preservation is the most obvious human instincts.

Example, if one is driving and about the have an accident, at that split second moment he/she will instinctively sway the vehicle to the passenger side. That's why there are stats showing that in accidents, the passenger death rate is higher compared to the driver.

The instinct to steer away isnt learn though life lessons about Pain and Injury and how to advoid them. Like though life lesson a person become aware of the value of their life. A new born baby doesnt have those traits until it burns itself by touching something hot and learning not too.

But a baby will try to swim when placed in water.Is it to save it life.

I was just thinking about this yesterday. The only reason human beings are here today, is because for millions of years us apes instinctively wanted to put our wang in sweet sugar walls.

think about that. humanity is nothing but a long chain of guys instinctively wanting to put their cock in female bellies.

Back