What are some good crossbows for beginners?

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying to go hunting in 2018, and i'm debating what crossbow i should get? I'm new to this whole bows and arrows thing and guns thing, i actually might get a firearms license when i move out of my parents house. I don't know why their isn't a thread on this already.

I'm trying to go hunting in 2018, and i'm debating what crossbow i should get? I'm new to this whole bows and arrows thing and guns thing, i actually might get a firearms license when i move out of my parents house. I don't know why their isn't a thread on this already.

This is mostly a firearms sub forum with low traffic.

You might want to try this in the Mayberry. Not sure if anyone has crossbow experience. I know a couple people know about bows. Lots of people don't even know this sub forum exists.

This is mostly a firearms sub forum with low traffic.

You might want to try this in the Mayberry. Not sure if anyone has crossbow experience. I know a couple people know about bows. Lots of people don't even know this sub forum exists.

Aight i'll try their

answer to your question is more budget than anything else. how much are you willing to spend and what are you looking for? you going for as much speed as you can get? or you want a light weight set up? does it need to have a crank system or are you fight using draw rope?

answer to your question is more budget than anything else. how much are you willing to spend and what are you looking for? you going for as much speed as you can get? or you want a light weight set up? does it need to have a crank system or are you fight using draw rope?

Actually crossbows are illegal in new jersey so i'ma just get a bow and arrow, but i'm also focused on getting back in shape and make money so i'll need to find the time to practice on a bow, but i'm focused on becoming a firefighter and getting back into shape.

Actually crossbows are illegal in new jersey so i'ma just get a bow and arrow, but i'm also focused on getting back in shape and make money so i'll need to find the time to practice on a bow, but i'm focused on becoming a firefighter and getting back into shape.

Theres a few Bow guys here, Me and the canadian border cop.

Actually crossbows are illegal in new jersey so i'ma just get a bow and arrow,

Not true, The Field Archer(or Sam) on Youtube is one of the more popular independent bow hunting channels(bow and crossbow) on there, and he's based out of NJ. I still support that last part though as I find bows more fun to shoot. So with the knowledge that you can still hunt NJ with a crossbow, which is your preference? I own and hunt with both.

Not true, The Field Archer(or Sam) on Youtube is one of the more popular independent bow hunting channels(bow and crossbow) on there, and he's based out of NJ. I still support that last part though as I find bows more fun to shoot. So with the knowledge that you can still hunt NJ with a crossbow, which is your preference? I own and hunt with both.

Yeah well since the crossbows are cheaper i'll get them some point in 2018, happy fucking new years everybody, i want to get a crossbow because its easier too shoot and i don't got that much time to practice shooting arrows the morning of new years i have to be at work until basically 11pm from 7 am.

If you're using it for hunting keep in mind most states the Crossbow you have to hunt during rifle season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back