What are some good games to play when your depressed?

Haven't heard about it. I'll check it out. Journey was pretty short as well but I was blown away with it. Played both games on LSD and I rather enjoyed myself. I used to take low doses and play Skyrim all the time.
Oh shit oops that was journey not flower. All the same crap anyways.

Last edited:
If you’re playing Stalker then you’re on PC. The gaming world is your oyster.

But if I’m feeling down I’d play some Persona 4 Golden on my Vita, maybe Zelda BotW on Switch.

i play some good ol sonic 1 on the genesis. cheers me up for some reason.

Im hella depressed right now sherbros.

Just wondering, what will be some good games to take up my time or teach me some lessons.

Im playing stalker call of pripyat right now.
Any RPG game helps me to escape reality for a while. It lets me forget myself and my problems and feel like someone else for a while. My go to's are fallout Skyrim and Pokemon. Dark souls if you like a challenge.

Im hella depressed right now sherbros.

Just wondering, what will be some good games to take up my time or teach me some lessons.

Im playing stalker call of pripyat right now.

Hang in there man... What system you playing?

Stardew Valley is a great shout ITT

I'm bipolar so I go through waves of depression. I usually hit a good JRPG. Always full of cheerful shit and usually very distracting and absorbing. I was having one of those phases a few months back. I tried the Trails in the Sky games and shit was so loveable I snapped out of it pretty quickly

Euro/American Truck Sim is good too. Shit's relaxing as fuck (Except when you gotta back shit up), and you just fire up some podcasts or some shit while you're playing

Oh shit oops that was journey not flower. All the same crap anyways.

You seem to post this dumbass' videos alot.

He wouldnt like Journey but its one of the greatest games ever made. Sure it doesnt have the complex gameplay mechanics of other games, but very few games bring emotion to to forefront of the experience. The game explores emotional themes like no other. I literally had tears during many parts of the game, its so damn beautiful and in my top ever experiences in all of entertainment. Let that nutter keep ringing his bell. I hope it doesnt stop you from playing it, you wont feel nothing for the first pat or so but there is a bit when youre sliding down some dunes when eveything just clicks.

Back