What are some guy codes you live by?

"Guy codes" are for douchebags. Might as well go all in and join Team Alpha Male.

Don't lie, cheat or steal. Don't fuck taken women, or your friends exes unless you get the ok. Don't bully people, and never let people bully you or those around you. Show people respect until they show they don't deserve it.

This.

What's the reasoning behind this?
It's just a nice thing to do. Often, the dude doesn't even want to fight, but he can't appear weak in front of his girl.

But if I'm by myself then I don't mind backing down so he can get laid that night. It costs me nothing and means a lot to him so why not. I would like to think someone would do that for me someday but I realize that's probably not going to happen

MMF threesomes are gay as hell!

Idunno why they even show up in "straight" searches... I digress though.
<mma4>
I never really looked at it that way, I thought it said more about how much of a slut the chick was, {I don't mind sluts} {and I was basing it on real life people I know, not anything you require a search engine for}

Why is that?
If you tell someone about a love interest it will spread like wildfire and will usually rearch her before you get a chance to do anything. I believe this is a personal matter and not one that needs to be gossiped about.

Never admit to yourself that you suffer from hemorrhoids and take the pain in the ass as a man!

Don't talk shit unless you're ready and willing to throw hands

Don't fuck a friend's gf, past or present. Even if he okays it. That's just weird. There's too many girls on this planet to be sharing girls

People judge what they see, so look presentable.

Don't talk about what you're going to do, or thinking of doing until you've either completed it, or at least started it.

1. Bros before hoes.
PARADISA COROLLARY: Unless the bro is on a loss where said bro is, in fact, a ho, and therefore the ho still comes first.

2. A bro is always entitled to do something stupid as long as the rest of his bros are doing it.
PARADISA COROLLARY: Unless those bros are doing it due to a loss, in which case: sorry, bro, you're on your own.

3. If a bro gets a dog, it must be at least as tall as his knee when full grown.
PARADISA COROLLARY: Rainbow fish and other Weird Castle Pets are totally acceptable.

4. A bro never divulges the full Bro Code to a woman.
COROLLARY: Unless she is, of course, a Bro (see Definition of a Bro, and/or Article 22).

5. Whether he cares about sports or not, a bro cares about sports.

6. A bro shall not lollygag if he must get naked in front of other bros in a locker room.

7. A bro never sends a greeting card to another bro.

8. A bro never admits he can't drive stick - even after an accident.

9. Should a bro lose a body part, his fellow bros will not make lame jokes about it.

10. A bro will drop whatever he's doing and help his bro dump a chick.

11. A bro may ask another bro to help him move, but only if he estimates how long it'll take and says how heavy the furniture is.
PARADISA COROLLARY: Dude. Just have the ghosts do it for you.

12. Bros do not share dessert.

13. All bros shall dub one of their bros his wingman.

14. If a chick inquires about another bro's sexual history, another bro shall honor the Brode Of Silence and play dumb.

15. A bro never dances with his hands above his head.

16. A bro should be able to cite the following current champions: Super Bowl, World Series, and Playmate of the Year.

17. A bro shall be kind and courteous to his co-workers unless they are beneath him on the Pyramid of Screaming.

18. If a bro spearheads a beer run, he is entitled to any change left over.

19. A bro shall not sleep with another bro's sister - but is allowed to say she's hot.

20. A bro respects his bros in the military.

21. A bro never shares observations about another bro's hot girlfriend.
PARADISA COROLLARY: Unless they are under a very well-guarded filter and both communicating parties are sworn to secrecy.

22. There is no law that prohibits a woman from being a bro.

23. When flipping through channels, a bro is not allowed to skip past a program featuring boobs.

24. When wearing a baseball cap, a bro may position the brim at either 12 or 6 o'clock.

25. A bro doesn't let another bro get a tattoo, especially of a girl's name.

26. Unless he has children, a bro shall not wear his cellphone on a belt clip.

27. A bro never removes his shirt in front of other bros, unless at a pool or beach.

28. A bro will, in a timely manner, alert his bro to the existence of a girl fight.

29. If two bros decide to catch a movie, they may not attend a screening that begins after 4:40 PM, and may not share a tub of popcorn.

30. A bro doesn't comparison shop.

31. When on the prowl, a bro hits on the hottest chick first, because you just never know.

32. A bro doesn't allow another bro to get married until he's at least thirty.

33. When in a public restroom, a bro stares straight ahead when using the urinal.

34. Bros cannot make contact during a Devil's Threeway (two dudes).

35. A bro never rents a chick flick.

36. When questioned in the company of women, a bro always decries fake breasts.

37. A bro is under no obligation to open a door for anyone.

38. Even in a fight to the death, a bro never punches another bro in the groin.

39. When a bro gets a chick's number, he waits at least 96 hours before calling her.

40. Should a bro become stricken with engagement, the other bros shall stage an intervention. This is more commonly known as a bachelor party.

41. A Bro never cries. (Exceptions: Watching Ballpark of Reveries, OS: The Outer Space Guy, or upon the retirement of a sports legend.)

42. Upon greeting another bro, a bro may engage in a high five, fist bump, or bro hug, but never a full embrace.

43. A bro loves his country, unless that country isn't America.
PARADISA COROLLARY: Unless you're from another world, in which case .... Wait, no. No, that still stands. Sorry, guys. My country pwns.

44. A bro never applies sunscreen on another bro. (Exception: Unless they are within 7 degrees latitude of the equator.)

45. A bro never wears jeans to a strip club.

46. If a bro is seated next to some dude stuck in the middle seat of an airplane, he shall yield to him all of the use of their shared armrest.

47. A bro never wears pink. Not even in Europe.

48. A bro never publicly reveals how many chicks he's banged.

49. When asked "do you need some help", a bro shall automatically respond "I got it". (Exceptions: carrying an expensive TV, parking an expensive car, or loading an expensive TV into an expensive car.)

50. If a bro should accidentally strike another bro's undercarriage with his arm while walking, both bros silently agree to carry on as if it never happened.

51. A bro checks out another bro's blind date, and responds with either a thumbs-up or thumbs-down.

52. A bro is not required to remember another bro's birthday.

53. Even in a drought, a bro flushes twice.

54. A bro is required to go out with his bros on St. Patrick's Day and other official bro holidays, including: Halloween, New Year's Eve, and Desperation Day: February 13th.
PARADISA COROLLARY: The day after world-changes is also considered an official bro holiday. This should go without saying, but you never know.

55. Even in an emergency that requires a tourniquet, a bro never borrows from or lends clothes to another bro.

56. A bro is required to alert another bro if the bro/chick ratio at a party falls below 1:1.

57. A bro never reveals the score of a sporting event to another bro, unless another bro has thrice confirmed he wants to hear it.

58. A bro doesn't grow a moustache. (Exception: Tom Selleck)

59. A bro must always post bail for another bro, unless it's out of state, or like, crazy-expensive.

Up, up, down, down, left, right, left right, b, a.

Family first. Always.

Always look straight ahead at the urinals.
Sounds good but urinals are similar to crossing a street you look both ways, no need to stare but you have to asses the situation before proceeding.

Never rub another man's rhubarb.

Bones heal, chicks dig scars, glory is forever.

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

Don't fuck a taken women. I've had to test my resolve on that a lot, but haven't broken. I never pick fights either. I've fought a bunch of times, but I've never thrown the first punch ever.

Don't sleep with another mans girl/wife.

It's often the last straw before a man would turn murderous. .

Never "friend" your significant other on social media.

a bro who spends 100% of his time with gf after acquiring gf and only begins talking to you again after losing the gf, is no bro.

Don't know how many friends I've lost to this code. At least 4.

Back