What are Tenshin's chances?

To bring this back on track- I'm assuming it will be an automatic draw after 3 rounds so probably very small. More of a headline grabber than a competitive fight but I'll be watching either way.

Who? I've never heard of the guy before.
Stop watching just ufc main events ppv and Conor and start watching rizin then. A hardcore mma fan that doesn’t watch rizin, there not a hardcore fan.

Let's assume it's a boxing match
It will be 3 rounds only.

We know the boy can crack, and Floyd is old.

What are Tenshin's chances at winning?

If it's really 3 rounds I give him 40% chance. All his fights are only 3 rounds, also....if Floyd vs Conor was stopped after 3 rounds Floyd would have probably lost.

<{1-10}>
Na, I personally think it’ll just be a boxing fight although a lot of people saying it’ll be a special rule match. If it’s a special rule match, I’m assuming tenshin will be able to use his kicks. So if he can use his kicks, tenshin is going to fuck Floyd up, but I highly doubt that Floyd will actually fight tenshin in a rules that his opponent will be able to use his kicks. What makes u think it’ll just be 3 rounds of fully boxing rule? If it’s straight up boxing rules, I kinda think it’ll be 12 rounds.

So it's official
Let's go Japan!
PRIDE never dies!

Na, I personally think it’ll just be a boxing fight although a lot of people saying it’ll be a special rule match. If it’s a special rule match, I’m assuming tenshin will be able to use his kicks. So if he can use his kicks, tenshin is going to fuck Floyd up, but I highly doubt that Floyd will actually fight tenshin in a rules that his opponent will be able to use his kicks. What makes u think it’ll just be 3 rounds of fully boxing rule? If it’s straight up boxing rules, I kinda think it’ll be 12 rounds.
From MMAjunkie Twitter:

Pure hearsay at this point, but I was told from a reliable source that the current plan for Mayweather on NYE isn’t MMA, but specific rules not known yet. However, it would be an exhibition of three, three-minute rounds.

11:29 AM - Nov 5, 2018

Also, tenshin is willing to fight boxing rules.
Also it's pretty crazy to ask a guy who's never fought in a fight scheduled for more than 5 rounds to box for 12....this fight is 7 weeks away! It's a lot to ask even of Floyd.

None, Floyd is not getting embarrassed. This is another con. It's May/Mac:Asia essentially.
Floyd's gonna make another huge payday and I'm sure there are gonna be stipulations to protect him. The guy is 41 and crazy rich, he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. I'm sure he's gonna "look good" in there.
But Fuck it, get paid Floyd. Tenshin is gonna make some sweet cash also.

Boxing: No chance at all, and whoever says otherwise doesn't really know what he's talking about.
Kick boxing: 90% chance he destroys Floyd with kicks.

If it is a special rules match, I hope Tenshin can use kicks.

Mayweather wouldn't agree to fight a child on a few weeks notice if there was any chance he could be flying arm-barred or leg-kicked onto his ass... it'll be interesting to see but I can't imagine there will be any real competition

So it's official
Let's go Japan!
PRIDE never dies!

Can't pass that without listening. I lost my shit when they opened QUINTET 3 with the Pride music and Lenne Hardt.

I'd buy a DVD of just all the Pride intros and entrances.... even without the fights, thats a show worth paying for. UFC..... not so much.

Can't pass that without listening. I lost my shit when they opened QUINTET 3 with the Pride music and Lenne Hardt.

I'd buy a DVD of just all the Pride intros and entrances.... even without the fights, thats a show worth paying for. UFC..... not so much.
The openings always felt like they are ready to die there. I especially loved when the announcer screams their names in the ring. DOOOOON FRYYYYYYYYYYE!

The openings always felt like they are ready to die there. I especially loved when the announcer screams their names in the ring. DOOOOON FRYYYYYYYYYYE!

There's nothing like big time JMMA.

going to wait to see what the full rule set is before making my pick.

Has my interest though, that's for sure.

Tenshin will probably most definitely dive for a double. Why stand with the world's best defensive boxer with some of the best counter punches?

If its wand vs crocop 1 rules floyd will win he outweighs the kid already by 35+lbs plus and learning how to check lowkicks isnt rocket science also his arm reach is bigger than tenshins kick reach.
Cherry picked matchup for floyds mma debut, in not saying the kid is a killer but hes just too small for fliyd.

She's gonna scream FLOOOOOYD MOONEEEEY MAAAAAAAAAYWEATHEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

From the United States of America......
The male announcer in the ring is also great.
PRIDE lives again
I miss the old PRIDE guy with the funny goatee. He was a boss. PRIDE had the GOAT announcers. GOAT commentary (Bas/Quadros). GOAT rule set/fight configuration. GOAT theme song. GOAT fight intros. GOAT celebrations. GOAT HW champion. Everything PRIDE was GOAT.

Back