What are the best tips for losing fat?

A time restricted diet worked for me. Avoid the sugar.

Learn how to count calories and macros. It does have a learning curve, but really its the most accurate way and how it works. Being on top of this has you knowing all the unknown variables, and since you have a very good grasp on things, nothing won't be out of scope.
Avoiding it is like asking how to save money, but you don't want to keep account of how much you make, spend, or have in your account. You'll be broke by methods of winging or guessing.

Eat at a caloric deficit.

Lots of water and mix with aminos if you get bored with water.

Limit carbs to pre workout.

Ketogenic food sources aside from preworkout carbs.

Get bloodwork done to see if hormones are at optimal levels, otherwise dieting or lifestyle changes are going to be like trying to dig your way out of quicksand.
diet and lifestyle affect hormone levels.

less processed foods, less pop, more water, more exercise

it is known that some people lose weight by just tracking down what they eat through the day.

keep track of everything you eat .write it down.

then figure out a good macro ratio for your needs. You sound like you dont do any exercise. That is going to make the task harder.

once you educate yourself on what you eat and a good macro ratio, cut fat to lets say...30/40 grams a day? somewhere near this.

a gram of fat is more caloric than a gram of carb and protein.

if you want to lose weight you need to educate yourself first.
thats all.
and exercise.

Good to know bro. Thanks bro. Bro.
was just saying that because i was wondering about the doctor thing. are you saying that going to the doctor and getting a prescription for steroids is the way to go? because that is what they will do if your hormones are out of balance.

fuck your a twat. hows those shoulders doing. fucking wanna be never was.

The shoulders are doing just fine, thanks for asking.

If you're going to attempt and insult me, at least learn to spell and use punctuation first, it just makes you look stupid.

Wannabe never was? Care to elaborate?

If you're going to attempt and insult me, at least learn to spell and use punctuation first, it just makes you look stupid.

wish you were a fighter and look down your nose at people that are carrying a bit of body fat, but never really had the balls to give it a go. not all of us are office working twats that have a high mastery of correct grammar. maybe your a spelling bee, not a fighter. contempt is very appropriate. i just wonder why your such a sad fuck that you have to be so contemptuous.

wish you were a fighter and look down your nose at people that are carrying a bit of body fat, but never really had the balls to give it a go. not all of us are office working twats that have a high mastery of correct grammar. maybe your a spelling bee, not a fighter. contempt is very appropriate. i just wonder why your such a sad fuck that you have to be so contemptuous.

Wish I was a fighter? Fuck no. I am a security architect currently contracted to a big multinational. I wear a nice suit and work in a comfy air conditioned office every day, why the fuck would I want to get punched in the face for a living? Besides, I already make more money than most fighters in the UFC.

I attempted to take two pro fights, a couple of years back just for shits and giggles but they both fell through due to injury. It's not like I was going to start a pro career at 35.

You really don't need any particularly high level of proficiency to have an at least rudimentary grasp of the English language... hell, some of us actually completed high school, no need to be jealous.

Damn right Contempt is appropriate and I am contemptuous of others because most people are fat, lazy, mentally inept fools such as yourself.

P.S "look down your nose at people that are carrying a bit of body fat" - Giant fatass detected!!!

Wish I was a fighter? Fuck no. I am a security architect currently contracted to a big multinational. I wear a nice suit and work in a comfy air conditioned office every day, why the fuck would I want to get punched in the face for a living? Besides, I already make more money than most fighters in the UFC.

I attempted to take two pro fights, a couple of years back just for shits and giggles but they both fell through due to injury. It's not like I was going to start a pro career at 35.

It's not like you need any particularly high level of proficiency to have an at least rudimentary grasp of the English language... hell, some of us actually completed high school, no need to be jealous.

Damn right Contempt is appropriate and I am contemptuous of others because most people are fat, lazy, mentally inept fools such as yourself.
nar your just an arrogant, self opinionated, piece of shit that thinks they are superior. your right you are superior at being a prick. as far as having a set, i don't think so. Sir Bitchbourne the contemptuous. what the fuck is a security architect anyway. i wasn't saying you wish you were a fighter, you just wish you had enough balls to give it a go.

You really don't need any particularly high level of proficiency to have an at least rudimentary grasp of the English language... hell, some of us actually completed high school, no need to be jealous.

P.S "look down your nose at people that are carrying a bit of body fat" - Giant fatass detected!!!
so your basically saying your a coward, that thinks because they a educated they a superior. must have a shit memory also, for someone so smart. we have discussed this before. i'm 6'2 and in the same weight class as you Sir Bitchbourne. and why so contemptuous of other peoples physique, do you have a horribly scared face or a little dick? you certainly are a sad fuck for someone the is so successful on the financial side of things.

Last edited:

what happened Sir bitchbourne, i though we could converse a little about my lack of education, and your hideously scarred face. maybe i could further my education and you could grow a set, although at this point it seems unlikely.

If you're going to attempt TO insult me, at least learn to spell and use punctuation first, it just makes you look stupid.

seems to be some errors o' great wordy one.

you are absolutely worthy of the title Sir Bitchbourne the contemptuous. won't even stick around for a verbal scrap on sherdog. when danger reared it's ugly head, he bravely tucked his tale and fled, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Bitchbourne.

Back