What are the best tips for losing fat?

nar your just an arrogant, self opinionated, piece of shit that thinks they are superior. your right you are superior at being a prick. as far as having a set, i don't think so. Sir Bitchbourne the contemptuous. what the fuck is a security architect anyway. i wasn't saying you wish you were a fighter, you just wish you had enough balls to give it a go.

*sigh* I have just been informed that fat shaming is no longer socially acceptable and that I should apologise... Fine: I'm sorry that you're a tubby little bitch. Is stupid shaming still OK? It's hard to keep track of societal norms these days.

At what point did I claim to be superior at anything in particular? Superior is more of a judgement call but it's clear that you have very quickly come to that conclusion. Cheer up emo kid, in this life there are winners and losers, some of us just draw the short straw. Do you need a hug?

My job as well as the organisations that I work with are of the type that you are not allowed to talk about so you'll just have to use your imagination.

Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit... understatement of the year :rolleyes: I already attempted to take two pro fights, the first my opponent blew out his ACL just before the fight and the second, I screwed my left shoulder. It is what it is. If you honestly think some fatass on an MMA forum could actually shame me for this than you are even dumber than your writing would suggest... and that's certainly saying something.

*sigh* I have just been informed that fat shaming is no longer socially acceptable and that I should apologise... Fine: I'm sorry that you're a tubby little bitch. Is stupid shaming still OK? It's hard to keep track of societal norms these days.

At what point did I claim to be superior at anything in particular? Superior is more of a judgement call but it's clear that you have very quickly come to that conclusion. Cheer up emo kid, in this life there are winners and losers, some of us just draw the short straw. Do you need a hug?

My job as well as the organisations that I work with are of the type that you are not allowed to talk about so you'll just have to use your imagination.

Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit... understatement of the year :rolleyes: I already attempted to take two pro fights, the first my opponent blew out his ACL just before the fight and the second, I screwed my left shoulder. It is what it is. If you honestly think some fatass on an MMA forum could actually shame me for this than you are even dumber than your writing would suggest... and that's certainly saying something.
fuck i'm glad you didn't bail Sir Bitchbourne, it's great you displayed some fighting spirit. just don't go suffering any hand injuries, we wouldn't want you to pull out of this fight due to a sprained finger. yes there are winners and losers no doubt, and in the financial scheme of things, i don't doubt your quite successful, but as a human being and a man you are fuck all. your username tells everybody all they need to know about what a truly shit person you are.

shit is more addictive than people realise.
and more harmful.

Definitely more harmful than fat, which is the opposite of what the sugar industry has been putting into our heads for half a century!

I do not look down on fat people, it is hard giving up nice food and eating less of it, its hard keeping to your calorie limit, its hard not eating moreish food, its not nice eating healthy gross food, its hard to exercise in the quantities that make a difference to your calorie count.

Any tips to make it easier?
you could always do what @Contempt does and use drugs. seems to work for him.

you could always do what @Contempt does and use drugs. seems to work for him.

Yeah, must just be the year or so of SARMs... it's totally not the two decades plus of weights, martial arts and sports. What's your excuse you giant fat fuck?

Why not? they're perfectly legal. You're already a tubby bitch, it couldn't hurt fat boy.

At my age, a little bit of extra help at recovery allows me to keep going hard 4 times a week. In about another decade, I'll be looking at stuff like TRT and HGH. I mean why the fuck not? I have the money and I want to be fit into my 50's and beyond.

You may be happy being a giant fatass but most people that you will find on here aren't.

Yeah, must just be the year or so of SARMs... it's totally not the two decades plus of weights, martial arts and sports. What's your excuse you giant fat fuck?

Why not? they're perfectly legal. You're already a tubby bitch, it couldn't hurt fat boy.

At my age, a little bit of extra help at recovery allows me to keep going hard 4 times a week. In about another decade, I'll be looking at stuff like TRT and HGH. I mean why the fuck not? I have the money and I want to be fit into my 50's and beyond.

You may be happy being a giant fatass but most people that you will find on here aren't.
aren't what? giant fatasses or happy. obviously your a bundle of joy with a name like contempt, that shit must really be working for you. don't be so hard on yourself, you still have plenty of time to shit you pants and run away. i'm sure you have years of running away left in ya, before you have to start wheeling away on your scooter.

was just saying that because i was wondering about the doctor thing. are you saying that going to the doctor and getting a prescription for steroids is the way to go? because that is what they will do if your hormones are out of balance.

I would avoid it if possible.

I'd eliminate all processed foods, all sugars and add trace minerals drops that contain boron, magnesium, zinc and find vitamin d3 in a liquid form and use that for probably at least 4 months, then get bloodwork done again before jumping straight into trt.

Most people ive seen are usually deficent in boron, magnesium and vitamin D and have way too much sugar in their diet, and that combination usually tanks testosterone and growth hormone levels, especially the refined sugars.

aren't what? giant fatasses or happy. obviously your a bundle of joy with a name like contempt, that shit must really be working for you. don't be so hard on yourself, you still have plenty of time to shit you pants and run away. i'm sure you have years of running away left in ya, before you have to start wheeling away on your scooter.

Oh I'm happy as hell. my life's great.

I've always just been an arrogant condescending fuck with very good reason. I've long since made my peace with it bitch tits.

At least I'm not an angry little semi-literate, imbecilic criminal that picks fights over the internet so it could always be worse right?

Oh I'm happy as hell. my life's great.

I've always just been an arrogant condescending fuck with very good reason. I've long since made my peace with it bitch tits.

At least I'm not an angry little semi-literate, imbecilic criminal that picks fights over the internet so it could always be worse right?
there is never a good reason for being such a muppet. i don't care if someone touched you inappropriately or you have a hideously scarred face, your still an overpaid piece of shit. at least you live where you belong.

I would avoid it if possible.

I'd eliminate all processed foods, all sugars and add trace minerals drops that contain boron, magnesium, zinc and find vitamin d3 in a liquid form and use that for probably at least 4 months, then get bloodwork done again before jumping straight into trt.

Most people ive seen are usually deficent in boron, magnesium and vitamin D and have way too much sugar in their diet, and that combination usually tanks testosterone and growth hormone levels, especially the refined sugars.
damn. thanks for the educated response.

damn. thanks for the educated response.

About 4 grams of gaba can be added before bedtime to give you a stronger growth hormone pulse during r e.m. sleep as well.

Its just personal experience from thousands of dollars and probably thousands of hours dedicated to buying and studying supplements, using in various dosages, and getting bloodwork and adjusting.

I have to take 14,000 i.u.s of vitamin d3 per day to stay within healthy range. It took me 5 months of bloodwork to finally determine where i needed to be at. Lol

Cold showers and doing heavy compound lifts with very high intensity do wonders for hormone levels as well. Cold showers seem to lean me out faster too.

About 4 grams of gaba can be added before bedtime to give you a stronger growth hormone pulse during r e.m. sleep as well.

Its just personal experience from thousands of dollars and probably thousands of hours dedicated to buying and studying supplements, using in various dosages, and getting bloodwork and adjusting.

I have to take 14,000 i.u.s of vitamin d3 per day to stay within healthy range. It took me 5 months of bloodwork to finally determine where i needed to be at. Lol

Cold showers and doing heavy compound lifts with very high intensity do wonders for hormone levels as well. Cold showers seem to lean me out faster too.
never really been into it enough to get blood testing done, but i have a little bit of an understanding about that sort of thing because my family is into horse racing. it's amazing the amount of science that has gone into racing, they are certainly at the forefront of drugs and blood testing. this will crack you up, i recently heard of a sponsor giving one of his fighters pure caffeine as a supplement, never warned him or told him the proper dose to take. it nearly killed the poor bloke.

never really been into it enough to get blood testing done, but i have a little bit of an understanding about that sort of thing because my family is into horse racing. it's amazing the amount of science that has gone into racing, they are certainly at the forefront of drugs and blood testing. this will crack you up, i recently heard of a sponsor giving one of his fighters pure caffeine as a supplement, never warned him or told him the proper dose to take. it nearly killed the poor bloke.

Hopefully he drops that sponsor lol that is insane.

I tend to stay away from caffeine myself. It has a slightly positive temporary effect on hormone levels, but as a vaso-constrictor, it can have a negative effect on the male genitalia lol

I stick to those disgusting tasting wheatgrass shots.

Hopefully he drops that sponsor lol that is insane.

I tend to stay away from caffeine myself. It has a slightly positive temporary effect on hormone levels, but as a vaso-constrictor, it can have a negative effect on the male genitalia lol

I stick to those disgusting tasting wheatgrass shots.
you seem to have put a lot of study into this, i will definitely look you up if i have any questions about supplements or nutrition. anecdotal evidence is the best kind.

you seem to have put a lot of study into this, i will definitely look you up if i have any questions about supplements or nutrition. anecdotal evidence is the best kind.

Whoa whoa whoa don't compliment me publically on sherdog. Someone will get offended lol jk

Yeah pm me if you have any questions. I definitely don't know it all, not even close, but i have a decent base of information.

Take a spoon full of cement and harden the fuck up. Don't be a little bitch and do what you know, needs to be done.

That is all.
Viagara would also do for those with an intolerance to cement..

I do not look down on fat people, it is hard giving up nice food and eating less of it, its hard keeping to your calorie limit, its hard not eating moreish food, its not nice eating healthy gross food, its hard to exercise in the quantities that make a difference to your calorie count.

Any tips to make it easier?
Ive lost weight with the intermittent fasting. No excersice basically just skip breakfast.

About 3 4 pounds a week until holidays happened

I take 5000 i.u. o D3 and someone told me that I will get kidney stones from too much D3.
Have you heard something about this?

Back