What are the best tips for losing fat?

I take 5000 i.u. o D3 and someone told me that I will get kidney stones from too much D3.
Have you heard something about this?

I was told by doctors in vegas that a vitamin D deficiency is more likely to cause kidney stones more than being too high, within reason.

Some anti-aging clinics do shots of 40,000-50,000 i.u.s of vitamin d3 if they find you are deficent, just to jumpstart things. I believe those dosages are overkill.

I also take vitamin k2, which helps remove excess calcium from the bloodstream.

I recommend bloodtests and repeated tests to tailor your vitamin d dosage to your bodys needs.

Everyone is different.

"- meats
- eggs
- green veggies

That's it!" Yep, we need to add normal sleep, workouts, and not eat fast food at night.

That's right, and eliminate a case of beer a day. But this is more likely not for fat loss, but for belly loss. I don't like this belly because of the beer, so I prefer whiskey. What about you? By the way, I noticed one thing: people have stopped drinking regular water, they drink soda, tea, juice anything but water. The body gets too much sugar a day, so the man can't lose weight and has health problems. If you want to lose weight, you should work on your willpower to eliminate bad habits and include sports and healthy nutrition in your life. Because there is no magic pill that solves this issue. Everyone knows that weight loss supplements have a temporary effect and have a negative impact on health, so you should think about it. And I found a good article about weight loss that you can find in this health guide https://consumershealthguide.com/small-tips-how-to-lose-weight-without-being-miserable/.

Last edited:
I have never struggled with real weight issues, but getting older it gets more difficult to keep the lbs off..I have been doing this fasting thing..24Hr.......36Hr.....I’m finding that sugar cravings are diminishing, and general eating habits are improving..

"- meats
- eggs
- green veggies

That's it!" Yep, we need to add normal sleep, workouts, and not eat fast food at night.

Some of the worse advice to a 3 year old thread, TS died from fat related injuries, you should feel ashamed.

What has eating food at night got to do with the price of cheese...........

Start intermittent fasting, but slowly lower your eating window. Drink lots of water. Eat mainly unprocessed foods, but learn to cook and SEASON THE SHIT OUT OF IT. It's better to season healthy food with spices and salt/soy sauce than eating packaged crap. Just make sure there's little to no sugar in your seasonings. If you're drinking plenty of water, you'll piss out a lot of the salt anyway. Obviously, cut the sugar/junk/fast food.

It’s math bro. Calculate your BMR (not BMI) and that will be the number of calories your body burns just to keep your heart beating, brain working and everything basically functioning. Then add to this number approx how many calories you lose when working out. Whatever the total is, eat less than that by atleast 200 calories.

So if your BMR is 1800 and let’s say you do a 2-mile jog in the evening which burns like 300 calories then you burn daily 2100 calories. So eat less than this. It’s a rather long way but is effective and not as hard as other tips.

Other tips:

If you feel hungry, eat leafy greens and a lot of them, they will fill your stomach and give you an illusion that you are full without consuming many calories.

Avoid eating carbs for the last meals of the day, but definitely eat a lot of them in the morning so you have the energy to do your daily activities!

Drink water,guys and opt for normal amount of calories, that's all about it

Stop drinking alcohol. That's usually a killer for anyone trying to build a decent physique.

This shit is so simple. Clean meats, fish, poultry, eggs, clean carbs like brown rice and vegetables, nuts and seeds. Don't go crazy with fruit unless you're eating it around your workouts. It boggles my mind that in 2020, the right diet is a mystery. Also, if you're having trouble with cravings, you're deficient in certain nutrients. Try a trace mineral supplement. I recommend the ConcenTrace brand.

Back