What are the hand to hand fighting skills of a navy seal?

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
A former navy seal has been giving me shit lately and I have been tempted to punch him. Can I expect a serious ass whooping or are they just skilled with guns

If you're as tough as the guy in your av you should have no problems.

people who tell other people they are/ were a NAVY SEAL most definitely are telling the truth.

If an SEAL.
They will be in very good shape.
As far as skills, it depends as they contract to different people to train extra, but lots of them train on the side on their own.

Call the stolen valor guy and get some
Confirmation he’s a SEAL, if not, just punch him in the dick.

Call the stolen valor guy and get some
Confirmation he’s a SEAL, if not, just punch him in the dick.

"Stolen Valor Guy"?!?!

It's Don Shipley, bro.

CR8OB6K.png

A former navy seal has been giving me shit lately and I have been tempted to punch him. Can I expect a serious ass whooping or are they just skilled with guns
If you are really going to fight a navy seal, doesn’t matter if the dude has “fighting skills”. Those dudes are mentally on a whole other level. They don’t know quit. They will die before they quit. Most SF guys are sociopaths or close to being sociopaths. Not saying they have no emotion but they don’t really give a fuck about you.

If you are really going to fight a navy seal, doesn’t matter if the dude has “fighting skills”. Those dudes are mentally on a whole other level. They don’t know quit. They will die before they quit. Most SF guys are sociopaths or close to being sociopaths. Not saying they have no emotion but they don’t really give a fuck about you.

So they can take ass whoopings longer than the average person?

Take away their gear and team and they are a lot less badass than the stereotype. Their mental toughness is second to none, none of us can even compare. Prepare to get your ass kicked if you don’t put him down with the first shot.

go get a dbl, non-fat, soy vente latte at Starbucks and imagine you have balls.

They spend most of their time bobbing around in the water and dancing to Abba in white bell-bottoms. You got this

TS no worries. Seals like Army Rangers are pussies.

Mark-Kerr-Greg-Stott-bonus-tidbit.gif

Mark-Kerr-Greg-Stott-first-portion-of-the-fight.gif

Kerr-Stott-ko_zpsemchyg5u.gif

The guy KO'ing him is actually a pretty harmless wimpy guy so you got this.

So a guy joins the navy. The captain takes him on a tour showing him all the ins and outs of the ship. Captain says oh shit how could i forget. Do you see that barrell over there? If you ever want a blowjob from monday through thursday just stick your cock in there and enjoy.

Guy says well that is just great but what if i want a blowjob on friday?

Captain replies, friday its you turn in the barrel , welcome aboard!

Back