What are the hand to hand fighting skills of a navy seal?

They spend most of their time bobbing around in the water and dancing to Abba in white bell-bottoms. You got this

Guy teases the fuck out of me and makes me rage. I am thinking about kneeing him in the balls and then throwung uppercuts with my other hand cupping the back of his head like Robbie Lawler did against Cerrone at the start of the fight. That is how I visualise it anyway. I know its possible I could get destroyed

Like that except the first knee is to his balls

Guy teases the fuck out of me and makes me rage. I am thinking about kneeing him in the balls and then throwung uppercuts with my other hand cupping the back of his head like Robbie Lawler did against Cerrone at the start of the fight. That is how I visualise it anyway. I know its possible I could get destroyed
People shouldn't tease you. This fight will play out like Anderson/Forrest. Trust me.

Just fight him if he wins you can always say you lost to a seal if you win you can say you beat the fuck out of a seal

Guy teases the fuck out of me and makes me rage. I am thinking about kneeing him in the balls and then throwung uppercuts with my other hand around his head like Robbie Lawler did against Cerrone at the start of the fight. That is how I visualise it anyway. I know its possible I could get destroyed

You absolutely will. The only way you can win a fight against someone who is recent military is by ko.

If he's starting shit, talk shit back. If he fights, fight back. But don't start the fight; and call the cops after he beats you up.

There's too many variables here, is this guy a coworker embarrassing you in front of peers?

I haven't dealt with a bully since 8th grade

If you have to ask, then you don't have enough combat training yourself to win.

Realistically if you're good enough to hold your own against an average non-wimp, you should be able to size up a threat with decent accuracy. You can't, so you shouldn't be fighting anybody.

I have fought a few military guys(marines,air force). I am fairly comparable to OP's AV, and didn't get my ass beat despite having the size disadvantage, and hardly any training experience.
So the fact I didn't get my ass beat, I am not all that impressed with military guys fighting skills in general, obviously skills will vary great from person to person and my limited experience isn't indicative of others in the military.

I will say Marines got Zero quit in them tho, airforce not so much, again just my limited experience

It depends on dude and military they were in.

The only difference is they are torn down and built back back up and are taught to not back down. They are all confident especially when drinking.

Ive seen people whip military guys and vice versa.

Jab would take care of this dude all day

He can kill you over 9000 different ways with one thumb bro

After you made the seal tap to strikes you should destroy Don Frye in a mustache competition.

Stop being a bitch, risk getting your ass beat and earn some fucking respect no matter the out come.

If an SEAL.
They will be in very good shape.
As far as skills, it depends as they contract to different people to train extra, but lots of them train on the side on their own.
C'mon.

This is a sherdogger you are talking to. Does the Seal's training even really matter.

#realtalk

So they can take ass whoopings longer than the average person?

Don't you watch MMA?

If a guy gives his all to finish you but you get through it, chances are you finish him because he's spent.

So they can take ass whoopings longer than the average person?

Yes. How long would you last during Hell Week. Also they go through E&E training, which is full of beatings that 99.9% of the population would buckle under.

I have fought a few military guys(marines,air force). I am fairly comparable to OP's AV, and didn't get my ass beat despite having the size disadvantage, and hardly any training experience.
So the fact I didn't get my ass beat, I am not all that impressed with military guys fighting skills in general, obviously skills will vary great from person to person and my limited experience isn't indicative of others in the military.

I will say Marines got Zero quit in them tho, airforce not so much, again just my limited experience

It depends on what they do in the military.

Most miltary get very little training.

Most get maybe level 1 in their system.

However here we are talking SEALS who actually get funding they can use to bring in instructors to train them as they want. Most now look to MMA style instructors and tend to bring in different trainers.

Back