InvertedCross

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Figured it would be fitting for this forum. Post as often as you'd like
Hails and Cheers !!! \m/

Last edited:
I need to listen to Mastodon More
You most definitely do and I suggest you listen to the albums Leviathan and Crack The Skye. Those two in my opinion on their best albums and some of the finest Metal I've heard in a long time

Been listening to year of the rabbit a bit more than usual.

You most definitely do and I suggest you listen to the albums Leviathan and Crack The Skye. Those two in my opinion on their best albums and some of the finest Metal I've heard in a long time
Just curious, but what are your opinions on The Hunter and Once more 'round the Sun? I know a lot of hardcore Mastodon fans really didn't like them, but I've been a fan of Mastodon since about 2008 and I pretty much liked every song on each album.

Just curious, but what are your opinions on The Hunter and Once more 'round the Sun? I know a lot of hardcore Mastodon fans really didn't like them, but I've been a fan of Mastodon since about 2008 and I pretty much liked every song on each album.
I'm listening to Curl Of The Burl right now. I love the Hunter because it balances the heaviness the band is known for with some pretty catchy choruses. Once more though is in my opinion their weakest effort but I still do enjoy it and if it was recorded by any other band like say Metallica I would say its a great album. For Mastodon though Once More is hit and miss.

Also is it just me but hasn't the band gotten so much better live lately and especially with their vocals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back