What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went back to Skyrim today and picked a few more achievements.

Will go back to Sleeping Dogs tomorrow.

Played Dead Rising 4 on last night, was pretty good imo.

You can borrow it if you want, I finished it and might clean up a few achievements today.

Btw - that hunk of meat achievement is a lot easier if you have like four of them, shoot the zombie once and then just keep plugging it with meat

Within the past 3 months I've finished Gears 4, Skyrim Special Edition, Batman Telltale episodes 1-4, Dishonored 2 and some others.

Recently beat Cod 4 and Infinite Warfare campaigns now I'm playing Dead Rising 4 which is a lot of fun. In fact i probably like it more than 3.

Within the past 3 months I've finished Gears 4, Skyrim Special Edition, Batman Telltale episodes 1-4, Dishonored 2 and some others.

Recently beat Cod 4 and Infinite Warfare campaigns now I'm playing Dead Rising 4 which is a lot of fun. In fact i probably like it more than 3.
Look whose back. :)

Fallout 4 DLC, Far Harbor. After that it's on to The Last Guardian!

Whenever I get a chance to play on my laptop, I'm doing my second runthrough of Dishonored and basically killing everything in sight.

Final Fantasy VII (PSN version)
& Lost Odyssey (on the Bone)

Last edited:
Was trying to get all the trophies in Fallout 4 but i encountered a bug that won't let me finish a mission so goodbye Fallout.

Just started Uncharted 4 and i'm playing Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth

i havent re-upped my ps+ since it expired in october. so ive been playing Neverwinter Online as it doesnt require it whenever i get some free time

GTA Online and Forza horizon 3.
I'm debating blasting through the GTA story mode on Xbox One just to get the achievements all over again

I'm debating blasting through the GTA story mode on Xbox One just to get the achievements all over again

If you get all achievements on GTAV you da real mvp

Might try Dead Rising 4 multiplayer for some more trophies...Have about 30,000 zombies killed after 20 hours of playing so that 200,000 kills trophy is probably never gonna happen lol

Playing Animal Crossing on the 3DS again. Debating Mario Maker.

New import/export dlc came out today. You can finally boost cars in a game called GRAND THEFT AUTO >.<

Skyrim Special Edition with mods. Fuck achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back