What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
just deleted 2 of these games saying fuck it going back to FO4 on the PC.
Yep I deleted Fortnite, it's an ok game that could be great if they didn't have the business model of a shitty mobile phone app.

There's just way too many issues with it atm that aren't being addressed for me to stay with it.

Yep I deleted Fortnite, it's an ok game that could be great if they didn't have the business model of a shitty mobile phone app.

There's just way too many issues with it atm that aren't being addressed for me to stay with it.
I don't know why but it kept crashing on me I'll give it a go agian in a couple months but the crashes and failed supply runs that had a 87- 90% success rate made me delete it.

Finished Hellblade last night - game was ill as fuck. I think it went up to #2 on my GOTY list after Zelda. Production value was incredible - music, visuals, animations, story - everything. And for $30 it's a no-brainer. Going back through to get all the runes and get the platinum.

Debating DMC: Devil May Cry now - only other Ninja Theory game I played was Heavenly Sword and that was pretty good.

Still getting my ass handed to me in The Long Dark - who the fuck survived 500 days? I can't even swing TWO.

Oxenfree is a point and click adventure similar to the telltale game series. Very low on gameplay but it's got an interesting story and cool twist. Some of the characters are really annoying though.

Got it in sale last month. I wouldn't recommend playing it if it's full price. The replay value is non-existent.
Started playing this tonight. Kind of annoying that you have to play through this twice to get all the cheevos. But at least it's short.

I have this game downloaded but have not played it yet. I have friends keep bugging me to play it but it looks boring and ai hate those type of games where you have to do a ton of grinding and resource management make small amounts of progress or you can just buy what you want with a microwager.

Will finally finish Undertale tonight, also playing Sonic Mania and just picked up Arkham Knight - which I beat on PS4 but want to play again, and DMC reboot. Also hopping on Splatoon here and there.

Spent way too much on games lately.

Finished Diablo 1 on Sunday night. The last level is hard with all the damn knights and mages running around. You walk into a room and get swarmed. Either way, beat it successfully, first time in like 17 years, and first time using a sorcerer.

Fired up Diablo 2 on Tuesday night, doing a necromancer run. Beat the first two quests so far. Hadn't played in about 14 years or so. One of my favourite games ever. This might be the first time I've ever played it solo. In the past I always played while connected to battle.net

Returned to Skyrim recently and began a new adventure starting with the companions. With the Moonlight Tales mod the werewolf gameplay is improved significantly.

Also been giving No Man's Sky another chance and have got back into The Division.

Just hit 40 G last night. Started playing Batman Telltale series.

Still plugging away at Mass Effect. Almost done with the story. Now for trudge through all the side missions.

Wrapped up Final Fantasy 5 and MGS5, moving on to Spec Ops The Line and XCOM2. Also bought dat Fire Pro Wrestling World

Wrapped up Final Fantasy 5 and MGS5, moving on to Spec Ops The Line and XCOM2. Also bought dat Fire Pro Wrestling World
Spec Ops is a fantastic game.

Spec Ops is a fantastic game.

I've played an hour and there's definitely something about it. Lots of mood. It plays like a generic cover shooter but doesn't feel like it

I've played an hour and there's definitely something about it. Lots of mood. It plays like a generic cover shooter but doesn't feel like it
The story is the best part of the game. The staged events are brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back