What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought the Dragon's Dogma remaster. I played it a lot on the 360 but never had the dlc. I watched a couple of streams, the graphics looked shit, potato faces and blur everywhere but the gameplay is solid, the characters are fun and that's all that really matters

Adventures of Mana on the Vita, then got Undertale to start on there next afterwards.

Then on the Ps4 Destiny 2 and have just started Child of Light after that was free on Ps Plus.

nothing deleted destiny 2 and was playing fishing planet until they started to nerf fishing spots who the fuck nerfs a fishing game now waiting till the 17th for the new gran turismo, south park, and elex

Still playing Destiny 2.. level 15 now.

Finished Brothers Tale of Two Sons and just started playing The Park as well. Gamerscore at 50k.. BOOM

Just got done playing Mass Effect Andromeda and couldn't bring myself to finish it. Got a few planets up to 100% viability and thought I would do some of the main story missions to break things up when I hit the Point of No Return mission.

I hadn't done any of the loyalty missions at that point and had tons of side content to do on the other planets. I started with Cora's loyalty mission, but got to a point that I had to wait to continue with progress. At that point I just didn't care about any of the missions or characters to play it out, and thought if I finished the game I would surely get the worst ending, so I just shelved it. I very rarely quit playing a game that I'm enjoying, but I found myself not enjoying the content and just running from way point to way point doing fetch quests. The fact that the ME universe seems to be getting abandoned, I have almost no desire to finish things up. If they announce a sequel I may jump back into it and finish things off to get ready for a sequel.

Picked up Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and will get started with that this weekend. Never got around to it last gen, so looking to get a fresh start on the current gen consoles. You can tell it's not built for current gen, but the gameplay looks right up my ally.

Took me whole two hours to finish The Park. Fun game while it lasted though, had me freaked the fuck out on a couple of occasion.

Gonna start Costume Quest 2 along with Destiny today.

I keep dying right before the end of Battletoads and Double Dragon. The victory is close but the game is fighting it till the end.

You can beat FF12 with pretty much any group, it honestly has one of the easiest stories of any FF game, at least once you figure the gambit system out.

The challenge stuff comes in the optional Espers/Hunts. Some of those are some of the most complex boss fights in any FF game, and cannot really be done with a bad group set up.

But I would not worry much about it, just go through the story, have fun, it is really 2 or 3 optional guys that would make you tear your hair out.

By the time he takes on the optional bosses he should have the license board completed for most of his characters.

Finished Gone Home on the weekend. What a shit gsme I can't believe they charged 20 bucks for it. I felt ripped off and I got it for free. There is an achievement for finishing the game in under 1 minute like wtf??? Its a dull plodding walkin simulator and has a hamfisted message perfect for sjws and feminists.

I almost wanted to create a thread on it but it's a 4 year old game. This shit won game of the year too, like huh?!!

Been playing a bunch of Secret of Mana on my classic snes. Still so awesome i love the gameplay and music. Lots of little annoying things about it I don't remember about it since the last time i played it like your ais pathfinding, the menu wheel, the damage queue and how when you buy armor you dont have a way to compare it with your current armor.

By the time he takes on the optional bosses he should have the license board completed for most of his characters.

Finished Gone Home on the weekend. What a shit gsme I can't believe they charged 20 bucks for it. I felt ripped off and I got it for free. There is an achievement for finishing the game in under 1 minute like wtf??? Its a dull plodding walkin simulator and has a hamfisted message perfect for sjws and feminists.

I almost wanted to create a thread on it but it's a 4 year old game. This shit won game of the year too, like huh?!!

Been playing a bunch of Secret of Mana on my classic snes. Still so awesome i love the gameplay and music. Lots of little annoying things about it I don't remember about it since the last time i played it like your ais pathfinding, the menu wheel, the damage queue and how when you buy armor you dont have a way to compare it with your current armor.
Oh he will be fine. Just need someone to take a hit and someone to hit hard. Will just take a bit longer and a bit more micro managing than otherwise. Yiazmat and Omega just take forever either way. Just never use renew on the Yiazmat fight, and life should be fine.

Punkbat and Stardew Valley on Switch all weekend lol

Super Mario World on SNES classic.

I grew up on NES and always considered Supe Mario Bros 3 to be the GOAT platformer. It's hard to judge SMW objectively against SMB3 without the benefit of 27 years of rose tinted glasses.

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite and Injustice 2 alternating between the story modes on both each night I'm in. For some reason I'm better at the Marvel game than I am the DC game...one just seems slower than the other both are on normal mode.

I keep dying right before the end of Battletoads and Double Dragon. The victory is close but the game is fighting it till the end.
The part in the first Double Dragon towards the very end with the bricks in the wall that push outward are the biggest bullshit ever. Many a run came to a close because of those bastards. Fighting the enemies at the end was the easy part (and fun of course).

As for what I'm playing right now though, just been trying to get better at the new Killer Instinct on Steam.

Been playing a city builder called Kingdoms and Castles last couple of weekends.

Very simple, fun and nice to look at, but I pretty quickly got to the inevitable "K, now what?" stage that you encounter in these types of games.

I think will start getting proper stuck into Little Nightmares tonight.

Super Mario World on SNES classic.

I grew up on NES and always considered Supe Mario Bros 3 to be the GOAT platformer. It's hard to judge SMW objectively against SMB3 without the benefit of 27 years of rose tinted glasses.

Let me judge for you. SMW is the GOAT Super Mario game, bar none. Having played both SMW has so much going for it. How early are you into the game? Just FYI, the red dot stages have secret paths too, which lead to new areas in the overworld.

Gonna get some good time in Secret of Mana today and maybe try something new on my BONE.

Started playing MGS5 and man that opening part of the game was...well something. Having to crawl around super slow for 30 minutes killed the vibe instantly.

Started playing MGS5 and man that opening part of the game was...well something. Having to crawl around super slow for 30 minutes killed the vibe instantly.

Then another half hour of talking until the game actually starts. Kojima can be so pretentious so I hope Death Stranding doesn't make that same mistake.

Opening turned me off as well but cot damn it turned out to be good. I completed it like 2 months ago and I legit miss it, but gotta get through the backlog (Including an MGS1-4 run)

Opening turned me off as well but cot damn it turned out to be good. I completed it like 2 months ago and I legit miss it, but gotta get through the backlog (Including an MGS1-4 run)
I'm gonna still run through it, I completed MGS4 so I can make it through anything, super long unskippable cut scenes lol. But I think I've made it to a point in the story where the action should pick up. The backdrops so far look amazing.

I'm gonna still run through it, I completed MGS4 so I can make it through anything, super long unskippable cut scenes lol. But I think I've made it to a point in the story where the action should pick up. The backdrops so far look amazing.
MGS4 is the pinnacle of cutscene length for the series - V isn’t as bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back