What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
World of tanks and MWR on ps4

Been wanting to play the complete version of New Vegas so I picked it and a PS3 up for $75, about to begin.

i sneak into League of Legends once in awhile and troll myself to a win. there is no greater joy in life than getting people to win a game for you and convincing them that it was their idea to do it. lol

Just picked up Everspace on Steam, its amazing so far, though hard as hell. Space rogue-likes tickle me just right.

Me too, for PS4 off the PlayStation store. But it was $27 (possibly because I’m in Canada so conversion?)
Just hit level 3 and I'm like eight hours in. I have a feeling this game is going to consume a lot of my time over the next couple of months.

So my PS4 is having problems reading discs. I have a new gaming PC arriving tomorrow so I'll stick with it in the meantime. Going to try out some PS2 emulators as there's some games from that console I've wanted to play again. Hopefully it isn't too glitchy.

For PC games I plan on playing The Witcher 3 soon. Started that game on PS4 but never had a chance to finish it.

Any of you guys playing Skyrim SE still? Did they remove all of the mods for Xbox One? I logged into it today and it says there's no content.
Crazy how we're going to see yet another release of that game next year? A VR version lol.

Still playing Witcher 3, this game is by far one of the best games ever made if you are an RPG fan. Picked up all DLCs now i am just exploring, making sure i complete as much as possible before finishing it completely.

Other than that i am still playing Fallout 4, GTAV. Waiting to Assasins Creed Egypt to come out and COD zombies.

Just started Mario + Rabbids should be a fun game from what I've seen so far. Always enjoyed the X-com game play.

Still playing Witcher 3, this game is by far one of the best games ever made if you are an RPG fan. Picked up all DLCs now i am just exploring, making sure i complete as much as possible before finishing it completely.

Other than that i am still playing Fallout 4, GTAV. Waiting to Assasins Creed Egypt to come out and COD zombies.
The random side quests are the best part of the game. The bleeding tree and hunter quest is dark.

Completely agree, i love the Barons quest and a bunch of others. This whole game made me feel like i was actually in it and not just playing it. I played all Final Fantasy games, even before that Suikoden RPGs and Xenogears. No game compares to Witcher 3 in my opinion. Skyrim comes close but Witcher 3 still takes number 1 spot for me.

So my PS4 is having problems reading discs. I have a new gaming PC arriving tomorrow so I'll stick with it in the meantime. Going to try out some PS2 emulators as there's some games from that console I've wanted to play again. Hopefully it isn't too glitchy.

For PC games I plan on playing The Witcher 3 soon. Started that game on PS4 but never had a chance to finish it.

Crazy how we're going to see yet another release of that game next year? A VR version lol.
What PS2 games are you playing?

I just rediscovered mine but I‘m playing mostly PS1 games right now. Wipeout 2097 and Crash Bandicoot 3.

Just picked up Everspace on Steam, its amazing so far, though hard as hell. Space rogue-likes tickle me just right.
Sounds like fun. I‘ll check it out.

Sounds like fun. I‘ll check it out.
It's a bit of a grind sometimes, but they give you lots of tools so each run is a little different. They just released a DLC I haven't played yet that adds some questlines and lots of new items.

What PS2 games are you playing?

I just rediscovered mine but I‘m playing mostly PS1 games right now. Wipeout 2097 and Crash Bandicoot 3.
Haven't gotten an emulator yet. I'll probably be playing Jak Trilogy, The Tony Hawk games, SSX, God of War, Metal Gear, and Mercenaries (very underrated PS2 game that I loved) to name a few.

Finished Mad Max and 48/49 achievements for it. Going to tackle Turing Test or Life is Strange next.

Rocket League on PS4 This is my favorite online multiplayer game on Playstation 4 (Ps4). If you want to play with me party in RL is cordially invite, write to me on PW or retweet in the thread. We can do RL trade and you can buy rl items on your account, you can also buy rl crates and keys to open crates in Rocket League https://odealo.com/games/rocket-league/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back