What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started Wolf Among Us

Started playing payday 2 again today because they released the h3h3 character pack. Three heists in and none other than Ethan himself from h3h3 joins our game. Funny stuff. I recorded some of it.

PUBG right now. I was trying out BDO for like a month, but I lost interest.

Started playing payday 2 again today because they released the h3h3 character pack. Three heists in and none other than Ethan himself from h3h3 joins our game. Funny stuff. I recorded some of it.

I liked the original Payday, but I was late to the Payday 2 bandwagon and 90% of the time I'd just get kicked from games for being under-leveled

<mma1>

Just started Wolf Among Us

At first I hated the whole gimmick and setting but it didn't take long for it to grab me by the balls. Definitely one of the better Telltale games

I liked the original Payday, but I was late to the Payday 2 bandwagon and 90% of the time I'd just get kicked from games for being under-leveled

<mma1>
They actually made a "story mode" for newer players now so you can get some levels under your belt if you choose to do that before jumping into online play.

Finished Simon's Quest with the help of save points, internet tips/videos, that didn't exist as a youngster. As a kid, it had too many areas where I'd get stuck and have no idea what to do. The lack of an on screen map and lack of signs identifying what town you were in made it a bit of a chore. Trying to play some Castlevania after watching the recent cartoon.

Playing SNES Tetris Attack and at Stage 5-4, that I scratched and clawed to, it gets near impossible due to the unforgiving speed and lack of easy opportunities.

Started Ghost Recon Wildlands. Really enjoying it.
You just started this? I feel like you've played it before.

Despite what most people thought, I really liked it too. I took out every boss naturally so I could get all those cheevos. Collected all the necessary shit and what not.

Despite what most people thought, I really liked it too. I took out every boss naturally so I could get all those cheevos. Collected all the necessary shit and what not.
The game definitely plays better when you have at least one other person playing with you.

Maybe you are thinking of The Division??

I played the demo back in March. Haven't touched it since. Started on the hardest diff. With my dude who knows what he's doing. You can join us if you want.

Been deep into mechwarrior online, Dishonored 2, just downloaded R6 seige and PUBG but haven't put any meaningful time into either.

60 percent done with Wolf Among Us.

Tried playing Flame in the Flood for all of 40 minutes. That got uninstalled. Not big fan of survival games in the first place.

I downloaded the Bioshock collection tonight since it's on sale for $20. Remastered Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite.

Haven't played any of these so I'm going to guess it's going to be worth the money.

I downloaded the Bioshock collection tonight since it's on sale for $20. Remastered Bioshock, Bioshock 2 and Bioshock Infinite.

Haven't played any of these so I'm going to guess it's going to be worth the money.

It's a great series. Definitely worth a 20

Just started The Last of Us
Great game so far

Next on my list after is probably GTA 5 or Lords of the Fallen....

60 percent done with Wolf Among Us.

Tried playing Flame in the Flood for all of 40 minutes. That got uninstalled. Not big fan of survival games in the first place.

Lol I could have told you that you wouldn’t like that game. I’ve had it on the switch for a couple months and am pretty close to finishing the story mode.

I know you like survival games but survival roguelikes (where you die and have to start all over) you don’t like much.

You’ll dig Bioshock since you liked Dishonored quite a bit. The first and Infinite are the best ones IMO.

Lol I could have told you that you wouldn’t like that game. I’ve had it on the switch for a couple months and am pretty close to finishing the story mode.

I know you like survival games but survival roguelikes (where you die and have to start all over) you don’t like much.
Plus the thought of floating down that river the majority of time seemed dumb as fuck.

Oh well it was free on game pass.. Figured it was worth the old college try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back