What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
making that GTA money

im so tired i think i need what humans call, sleep

Nier Automata

Going through the Part C Playthrough, just done the Sand Boss with A2. Love this game, wish i'd played it sooner.

8934E407-B0FF-478A-BE83-B7BAC718EA2F.jpeg
I have this sitting on my PS4 when I’m done hanging off the side of high rises in downtown Chicago I’m gonna play this straight through

22 percent through Bioshock. Great game. Still trying to figure out all of the potion and plasma whatever slots and machines.

FIFA 18

I'm trying and failing to find a good (real time combat) RPG right now.

Feel free to give me suggestions

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/looking-for-an-rpg.3665275/

Did you check out Technomancer yet??

Went back to my mini/classic Snes. It's been sitting to long and I am waiting for my new TV stand to be delivered so I can hook my new 4k 50 inch panel to my new One S for some HDR gloriousousness.

Secret of Mana is a classic but I don't remember the dialogue and plot being so cringey and bad. Nostalgia bombing hard though.

Awesome soundtrack.

Did you check out Technomancer yet??
No, I haven't played it yet. I've got Nioh, Elex, and technomancer on my list to play now. I'll probably try Elex first. I don't have very high expectations, but it has a lot of things that I like so there is a lot of potential for me.

Got the Plats for Nier: Automata and Telltale:Guardians on the weekend, started World of Final Fantasy on the vita late last week and currently have Until Dawn downloading on the PS4 to start

Just finished Bioshock.. going to start BS 2 ... maybe knock out Fragments of Him tonight for the easy 1000 G tonight.

Finished

VA-11 HALL-A - Not usually a visual novel dude but this was one of the best games I've played all year. Great characters, writing, music and art-style. Ended up completing it twice

Tales of Symphonia - wasn't a bad time, but there was a lot of very basic, childish writing. Especially coming off two Trails in the Sky games which might be the best written JRPG's I've ever played. Not sure if I'll play more Tales games

Now playing

Life Goes On - Platformer/Puzzler where you have to use the dead bodies from your previous deaths to solve problems. It's fun but I'm shit at these games so it's tough going

Bastard Bonds - turn based fantasy combat game where you play criminals. Not sure what to make of it yet, I hear there's crew interaction and stuff but I'm not there yet after 5 hours

Gotta start the 3rd Trails in the Sky game as well

Lost track of time playing Dr. Mario up to Lv. 18 out of 20, I think. Too damn fast. Near impossible.

Dishonored 2. Currently doing a low chaos run. I forsee next run being much faster with a lot more dead bodies

Just finished Bioshock.. going to start BS 2 ... maybe knock out Fragments of Him tonight for the easy 1000 G tonight.

You still play Wildlands man? We should hit up extreme diff until I can host Tier 1 mode.

You still play Wildlands man? We should hit up extreme diff until I can host Tier 1 mode.
It's been a while, I'd have to pick up a copy of the game again. I borrowed it last time.

Dishonored 2. Currently doing a low chaos run. I forsee next run being much faster with a lot more dead bodies
Low chaos is a bitch. I tried it for all of two levels.

Low chaos is a bitch. I tried it for all of two levels.
The possession power is great for it.

Take control of guard
Walk into closet
Leave host
Choke him out
Repeat as needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back