What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBA sudoku game. Being the cocky bastard, I tried a Medium difficulty and beat it, then tried a Hard one and got stuck. To be continued.

Stayed up too late to beat an Extreme difficulty sudoku.

Last edited:
Xenonauts, I got it from a steam sale a while back. So far it seems to be a faithful remake of the original X-Com

Last edited:
PUBG (great game, something new) and Path of Exile - best of the best game of ever with awesome, briliant and just great system of buy poe orbs.
what more can I take? I Need Path of Exile and poe orbs buying for great gaming
https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile
Awesome sit,e i bought exalted and buy poe orbs there

Last edited:
Just finished Back to the Future. Talk about glitchy and clunky controls. Not the greatest Talltale game.

Started Bioshock 2 last night.

I also saw that TWD collection with all three TWD games and the Michonne game are being released together as one game.. and giving a brand new set of 4,000 G worth of cheevos along with it. I've already played them all, but when the collection goes on sale, I'm buying it.

Replaying Baldur's Gate white traveling for work. Too evil to get Minsk in the party...

Replaying Baldur's Gate white traveling for work. Too evil to get Minsk in the party...

The only reason to go evil in BG is to bang one out with Viconia DeVir in BG2, and even then you don’t have to go so evil that Minsk and Boo will leave you.

The only reason to go evil in BG is to bang one out with Viconia DeVir in BG2, and even then you don’t have to go so evil that Minsk and Boo will leave you.
I can't recruit him period. I just got the Naskel. I may restart to get him in the party.

Empyrion Galactic Survival. Not usually into survival games - but this game its much easier to craft stuff (easier overall) so im kinda into it.

Empyrion Galactic Survival. Not usually into survival games - but this game its much easier to craft stuff (easier overall) so im kinda into it.

I put a good 20 hours into that like 2 years ago, and it has gotten significantly better since then. Great sandbox game.

Just finished Little Nightmares great little game the atmosphere and visuals were amazing. Played with the gf every time i got chased she was screaming like a maniac added to the tension.

Will defo buy the dlc.

Assassins Creed Origins, about 25hrs in, doing all the side quests and completing/looting every section.

So I hopped on GTA tonight to check out the Doomsday Heists... am I understanding this correct that you need to buy a bunker to start one of these and they are a minimum of 1.5 million? @Hyperglide ?

So I hopped on GTA tonight to check out the Doomsday Heists... am I understanding this correct that you need to buy a bunker to start one of these and they are a minimum of 1.5 million? @Hyperglide ?

You have to buy one of the new Facilities @TeTe . Then the heist goes in 3 phases and also require prep jobs in free roam before you can do the setups.

You have to buy one of the new Facilities @TeTe . Then the heist goes in 3 phases and also require prep jobs in free roam before you can do the setups.
I'm only at $450,000 now so I guess I'm going to have to join other's heists for a bit.

Just finished Bioshock 2 last night, started Never Alone. Will probably start Bioshock Infinite after I'm done with Never Alone.

Just finished Bioshock 2 last night, started Never Alone. Will probably start Bioshock Infinite after I'm done with Never Alone.

Bioshock infinite to me was the first good Bioshock game. 1&2 I could just never get into. The story was confusing and not well done but it's all presented much better in Infinite. I also enjoy the atmosphere more.

Bioshock infinite to me was the first good Bioshock game. 1&2 I could just never get into. The story was confusing and not well done but it's all presented much better in Infinite. I also enjoy the atmosphere more.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. It seems like it's going to be a much better game. Plus I heard the DLC is way better than what they offered for the first two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back