What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and bought far cry 4 today for ps4. Picked it up used and when i git home and opened it up the dick head at the store put in the disk for the ps3 in the ps4 case. So i will go back tomorrow and swap it. Getting excited for fc5

?? Not sure. In the iOS version there’s just an option to turn random battles on/off.

I usually leave them on.

I think it follows the Steam version, options for Random Encounters, 9999 Damage, 3x Speed, Limit Break always on. The Ps4 version is the same, also did the same with the FF9 ports too.

Is anyone still playing BF1 on PS4? I played the shit out of it at launch and burnt myself out. Took a year break, and now I'm back having more fun than ever with all the DLC and new guns.

Finished Inside. Really short game but impressive visuals and clever puzzles. Also going through Ghost Recon Wildlands on tier One mode on Extreme difficulty. Getting those over 500 yard kills doe. Feels good mane.

so_good.jpg

Been on a puzzle kick. Played a ton of mini metro, Opus magnum. I might even dust off spacechem and try to finish it.
I love puzzles and riddles too. That's why I love escape games and not only PC games but in real life they are even better. Last time I visited the Clinic room, https://thequestfactory.com/escape-rooms/clinic/ . The puzzles were very well-made, challenging and intriguing. The best parts weren't just figuring out the clues or the puzzles.

Last edited:
PS2 emulators right now

PCSX2_screenshot_july_2014.png
playstation-2-wallpaper-2.jpg
Mercenaries-box.jpg

PUBG... some X-Com, looking for more games.

Going to be streaming more, may go full time since I work from home now.

https://player.me/godsmak

twitch.tv/thegsmak

Learning all this shit. I saw Shroud get 30k subscribers in 1 day which is well over $100k... so I mean, I'm not Shroud but I can ball and have personality, there is a market out there. Will figure out...

Finished GoG.. probably one of worst Telltale games I've played.

55 percent done with LA Noire now. Really loving this game. Never played it the first time around. I'm going for 100 percent completion on this one.

Downloaded Dead Island Riptide for $5.. I'll be hitting that one next.

I used the money I had deposited for a grappling tourney to buy Divinity: Original Sin 2, after I injured myself and had to withdraw.

GOTY for me easily. What an amazingly immersive and expansive RPG. I'm nearly 40 hours in and just left the starting island.
Might be my next purchase, I'm torn between it and a few others like Hand of Fate 2, but it looks so enchanting to a Baldur's Gate whore like me. I just think it'll go on for like 35 in the next sale, and I have a big catalog to work through.

Finished Virginia and GR Wildlands only a couple of achievements left to get in Wildlands, mostly collectible stuff.

Moving on to the Mummy Demastered after. Just started it after I purchased it during boxing Week on Live thanks to Brad Shoemaker on Giantbomb recommending it.

Awesome game well worth the money. The soundtrack is bananas too.

Finished GoG.. probably one of worst Telltale games I've played.

55 percent done with LA Noire now. Really loving this game. Never played it the first time around. I'm going for 100 percent completion on this one.

Downloaded Dead Island Riptide for $5.. I'll be hitting that one next.

Cole Phelps is one of my all time fave video game protagonists. They did a good job with his arc.

Got Elder Scrolls Online for cheap so I'll give it a try. I heard it's way better now than it was at Launch.

Finally playing a dark souls game(3) seriously. Damn, they are correct. Very hard, but satisfying, game. Had to watch some videos on the scaling since it didnt make sense to me.

Just installed Warframe again the first time I've played since '14 I had no ideal how much they have done to it since then

Assetto Corsa and Project Cars 2 are both fucking awesome with a wheel. Really difficult at first, like in both games I was literally binning the car after about two or three corners...I have only ever played 'simcade' race games like Gran Turismo and Forza and clearly that's nothing close to these more games which are way more realistic. Still utterly shit and end up off the track extremely often but getting better lol.

In fact it was recently playing forza 7 which I got on sale that made me start to play driving games again, it's fun (with a gamepad, almost unplayable with a wheel) but not a patch on either of these games.

I am pissed off at myself that I didn't get more racing games during the steam winter sale though (I got Project Cars 2), Dirt Rally was a tenner and I really wanna try that. I'll just have to wait for another sale on isthereanydeal.com

Started playing Far Cry Primal in prep for FC5.

It's meh.

The frequency of random enemy encounters in this game is fairly relentless. It's kind of works against what makes the franchise so great i.e. exploring at your leisure and pursuing whatever side missions you fancy.

Went and bought far cry 4 today for ps4. Picked it up used and when i git home and opened it up the dick head at the store put in the disk for the ps3 in the ps4 case. So i will go back tomorrow and swap it. Getting excited for fc5

fuck yes, im also waiting on FC 5, its gonna be awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back