What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your thoughts on the Steam Link so far?

It's nice, especially because I hate sitting at my computer gaming and much prefer the couch in front of the TV. It tends to lag a bit here and there for me but I'm on wireless so I dunno if that's the problem. My brother has it and never lags.

The controller is taking a bit of getting used to but it's so customizable so it evens out a bit there. I'll need more time with it but games like Dark Souls can be configured how I'd like. With the console versions if I wanted to run and move the camera I'd have to hold B and use my right index finger to arch over and control the right thumbstick. Now I can just assign run to the right grip button and use my thumb for the camera like normal. It's convenient.

Biggest issue I have is more of a steam issue as a whole - for some reason Hotline Miami 1 runs at about half speed on both PC and the steam link. Trying to figure that one out.

playing Tyranny at the moment. I'm enjoying it very much. Have a two handed Noble Scorin (A Knight) named OakenHeart using Heavy Armor and a Two Handed Mace and a Mage Appreciate Staff Wielding Vigor/Vigor woman named Mesliaandre. ( The red priestess from Game of Thrones). I don't see anybody on here talking about it though, what do you guys think of it?

I also have Hearts of Iron 4 and the new Civizaltion 6 game I need to play. Just haven't found the time though. I played the hell out of Civ 4 and Civ 5 and love the series. First time trying Hearts of Iron, but I'm sure I'll love it.

playing Tyranny at the moment. I'm enjoying it very much. Have a two handed Noble Scorin (A Knight) named OakenHeart using Heavy Armor and a Two Handed Mace and a Mage Appreciate Staff Wielding Vigor/Vigor woman named Mesliaandre. ( The red priestess from Game of Thrones). I don't see anybody on here talking about it though, what do you guys think of it?

I also have Hearts of Iron 4 and the new Civizaltion 6 game I need to play. Just haven't found the time though. I played the hell out of Civ 4 and Civ 5 and love the series. First time trying Hearts of Iron, but I'm sure I'll love it.

Tyranny looks great, but I haven't even gotten Pillars of Eternity off my backlog bro. I hear the best thing about Tyranny is the branching story?

Hearts of Iron looks great. I tried Hearts of Iron III back in the day, as well as other Paradox games, and I've always way too retarded for them. They got a steep learning curve

Dead space 3

Decent game but overall the dead space series is very repetitive imo

Tyranny looks great, but I haven't even gotten Pillars of Eternity off my backlog bro. I hear the best thing about Tyranny is the branching story?

Hearts of Iron looks great. I tried Hearts of Iron III back in the day, as well as other Paradox games, and I've always way too retarded for them. They got a steep learning curve

Never played Pillars which I guess is the original of this game but I highly recommend Tyranny. It's true the story is a high selling point for the game. Very good for when your in the role playing kind of mood. And yeah the Hearts of Iron series definitely have a steep learning curve. If you like those kind of games I'd highly recommend Sid Meyer's Civizaltion series. It's turn based and very very addicting and the learning curve is not nearly as steep as Hearts of Iron.

Arkham Knight and last guardian. Last guardian frustrates the shit out of me so I have to punch something, that's where Batman comes in

Been playing Doom MP on the PS4.Enjoying it enough that I'm completely neglecting the SP campaign.

I just finished Doom campaign.

A lot of fun but got pretty same-ish towards the end.

Started Resident Evil 0 remaster today.

finally getting around to playing the Uncharted series, completed the first last night, now making my way through the second.

finally got xcom 2

god damn this game is hard...

I got through the first on normal ironman without too much trouble but I'm struggling with this one even after changing difficulty to rookie

I get that its supposed to be challenging but I feel it may be a little too much...

Vanilla wow on the NOSTALRIUS relaunch by Elysium.

Got a Warlock to level 28, finally made it out of the barrens. Chat at the moment is at an all time low, even for barrens standards. Everything people are typing contains a few words in, mainly consisting of Cuck, Trump, jews, muslims, vape, vegans, ect. Still, wouldn't have it any other way.

Vanilla wow on the NOSTALRIUS relaunch by Elysium.

Got a Warlock to level 28, finally made it out of the barrens. Chat at the moment is at an all time low, even for barrens standards. Everything people are typing contains a few words in, mainly consisting of Cuck, Trump, jews, muslims, vape, vegans, ect. Still, wouldn't have it any other way.

I'd love to play vanilla wow again, but cant they just take the server down any time?

I just starting playing Fallout 3 again. I forgot how fun it is popping Super Mutant heads.

I'd love to play vanilla wow again, but cant they just take the server down any time?
Its unlikely. The last server wasn't actually taken down. Nostalrius decided themselves to shut it off because of the letters from blizzards lawyers. The Nostalrius team went into talks with the blizzard dev team in hopes they would make a classic server, however blizzard decided against it. So because of that, Nostalrius gave their data from the old server to elysium.
Elysium servers are hosted in Russia, they have no intention of ever tuning them off.

Still playing Watch Dogs... finished three story missions. Plowing through lol. 41 percent of the cheivos acquired.

Bought Resident Evil 4 last night. Used to play that game everyday for months when it came out on Gamecube. Its just as good now as it was back then

Dishonored 2. love just about everything about these games but goddamn do i suck at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back