What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, not enough time in my life to finish all the games I have; not including the games I don’t own but really want. A life time of half-finished games dating back to the NES. Maybe one day when I retire.

LOL, that’s what I’ve been saying for the last 7 years. My time for gaming went out the window in 2011 when I graduated law school, so I’ve been telling myself “when I retire I’ll get caught up on everything”.

Just finished story mode for Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2. To be honest, I preferred the first one. The alternate realities were neat but I missed the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Marvel's Manhattan setting. Sad to realize that, if the 20th Century Fox deal had gone down before the game was developed, those characters would have been included.

Just finished Tacoma and Planet of the Eyes for another easy 2,000 G

About to start Rime

Just finished story mode for Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2. To be honest, I preferred the first one. The alternate realities were neat but I missed the X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Marvel's Manhattan setting. Sad to realize that, if the 20th Century Fox deal had gone down before the game was developed, those characters would have been included.
Not played that one yet, but I felt Lego Avengers was much weaker than the first Leggle Marvoes. Wasn't thrilled that a good chunk of Avengers reused Manhattan.

Finished Rime and now going to play asemblance.

Also downloading Mass Effect 1 since it's free on game pass.

Monster Hunter and starting Friday the 13th since there's some offline now to get my feet wet

Finished South Park Stick of Truth. It was pretty funny in parts but very fiddly as an RPG. I haven't watched South Park since probably Season 5 or some shit and it made me feel like catching up though, and I'll buy Fractured in a steam sale sometime

Finished Rime and now going to play asemblance.

Also downloading Mass Effect 1 since it's free on game pass.
I'm playing Rime. Very, very good, but dat fucking frame rate on the Xbone...

Been playing Slayaway Camp on both my phone and Xbox. Had it not been cheap I doubt I'd have bought a mobile port, but I'm glad I did. Really good fun offing Minecraftish campers in true slasher style.

Other games on the go: Slime Rancher, Far Cry Primal, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Watch Dogs 2, Lego City Undercover, Yooka-Laylee, Stardew Valley, Thimbleweed Park, AC Chronicle: China, and dug up A World of Keflings for my sister, so decided to do the weekly challenges. Also finished Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons for the third time for an easy 1000 GS. Fucking ending gets me each time though. Bastards.

I'm pouring goals into nets on NHL 11. GotY hockey fun.

I love hockey games that let you knock the goalie's water bottle off with a top shelf shot.

Whatcha pline rat nah

I'm playing through the campaign of this game:

FUc3XrK.jpg

Nope, not even kidding.

Just finished replaying Kingdom Hearts 2 because Kingdom Hearts 3 is out this year, and I'm currently replaying Bioshock.

I just crossed the 1000hr mark in Hearts of Iron. New DLC coming out on March 8th.

The XCom2 DLC, "War of the Chosen." I've been with the franchise since "Terror from the deep."

I'm playing it on ironman mode because I found it's easier and less expensive than simply dyeing my hair and beard gray.

There seems to be a few bugs: the voice acting can be grating at times, and it's a bit crashy. Still a great game and a worthy offering from firaxis.

Just finished Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana. Put about 78 hours of game play into it. Going to put another 40 in when I decide to start the New Game+ (because I missed a few NPC side quests). The Secret of Mana remake should be out tomorrow, and I'll be diving into that once I get it home.

Just finished Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana. Put about 78 hours of game play into it. Going to put another 40 in when I decide to start the New Game+ (because I missed a few NPC side quests). The Secret of Mana remake should be out tomorrow, and I'll be diving into that once I get it home.

I need to jump on the Ys games sometime. I just played Trails in the Sky 1-3 and they were pretty much the best JRPG's I'd ever played, so I gotta take a big look at Nihon Falcom games. I played Ys Origin but that was more an action slasher (A really good one, mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back