What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to jump on the Ys games sometime. I just played Trails in the Sky 1-3 and they were pretty much the best JRPG's I'd ever played, so I gotta take a big look at Nihon Falcom games. I played Ys Origin but that was more an action slasher (A really good one, mind)
Most of the Ys games are like that. The only real big departure is if you play Ys Legacy (the remade versions of the first two games). It's tough going back to those games as there isn't even an attack button. It makes use of the "bump fight" mechanic used in the original 1987 game. All of the other ones are great action/RPG/adventure games.

On the Nihon Falcom subject, I'm real tempted to pic up Tokyo Xanadu eX+ on PS4 or Steam. It's made by them, and it looks like Ys set in modern japan.

Tried to play Andromeda again. It was boring the crap out of me until I made a new character and played ME2 instead.

I'm playing through the campaign of this game:

FUc3XrK.jpg

Nope, not even kidding.
your post made me think about this line

Xbox one is riding the money-wave of the latest Ubisoft games sale, so a lot of players are scooping Rainbow 6 for the first time along with Ghost Recon Wildlands (just bought)

I made the jump from playing the original Ghost Recon on PS2 which was fascinating to me at the time, and one of the games I enjoyed over the early metal gear solid stealth system (blasphemy) to playing their modernest-day-already-out-for-months-on-months Wildlands and listening to kids teaming up while bored out of their minds with the game

It was pretty sad

If you put a game like Wildlands in front of 90s kids they would have exploded with joy and ran around everywhere but ADD modern audiences don't want to cover 900 meters in 40 seconds because they have youtubers to watch or something

I'm 110 hours in, fuck! This game is never ending, and I'm not getting tired of it.

I haven't finished wine in the blood sausage dlc is it hard

If i went back in after all this time guarenteed i would be a floppy fish with the controls after a ton of DA Inquisition melted my rpg controls retention

It would be like if Geralt woke up drunk in Not-A-Tuscany and learned he still had to fight the boss but he forgot which of his swords were for humans and how to cast and hotkey items and how to get home to where he lives and who he's currently dating

CoD mw2 online, I wanted to see if there were still lobby's active on the Xbox 360.

Single-player: Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Multiplayer: PUBG, MHW and FIFA 18

Playing Skyrim for the first time. Game is awesome. Was worried after Horizon Zero Dawn and Witcher 3 that it would seem dated but it doesn't

Playing Skyrim for the first time. Game is awesome. Was worried after Horizon Zero Dawn and Witcher 3 that it would seem dated but it doesn't

On PC? If so, go to nexus mods. They have so many incredible mods for it. Even full sized expansion packs made by modders. All free too.

Trying to finishing Witcher 3's main quest, 80 hours in and pretty darn close. Basically that and Overwatch, plus PUBG when my friends drag me into squads.

Trying to finishing Witcher 3's main quest, 80 hours in and pretty darn close. Basically that and Overwatch, plus PUBG when my friends drag me into squads.

I got to Kaer Morhen like 6 months ago. I fear cat vision footprint following and dialogue breaks in missions.

Mobile legends.i would preffer to play heroes of new earth or dota 2 but i dont have a pc right now

Wrapping Up Dark Souls 3 as well. Finished up profaned capital and beat the giant guy. My onion knight got wrecked right away in that battle though as i was shuffling to find that stupid sword you need to beat him.

Started Yakuza Kiwami as well. Always intended to try these games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back