What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

And still kicking ass in this....

142246b.jpg

Alot of ppl still play? Ihave ir and wanna get into it but i feel late to the party

Only take like 15 seconds to get in a game on PC. I just started playing again after like 1.5 years so I'm getting smashed lol

Playing Skyrim for the first time. Game is awesome. Was worried after Horizon Zero Dawn and Witcher 3 that it would seem dated but it doesn't
Good to know, I was thinking of jumping to Skyrim after W3.

I'm on PC tho so I'll pimp it out with mods...

Just started with Monster Hunter World.

Playing Valkyria Chronicles with my wife.

Still need to finish BOTW on my daughter's Switch.

Good to know, I was thinking of jumping to Skyrim after W3.

I'm on PC tho so I'll pimp it out with mods...
Witcher 3 was amazing but I got sucked into Skyrim much more. I think I just like the 1st person perspective

wolfenstien 2, i need to finish the campaign on mien liben for the plat.

Wrapping Up Dark Souls 3 as well. Finished up profaned capital and beat the giant guy. My onion knight got wrecked right away in that battle though as i was shuffling to find that stupid sword you need to beat him.

Started Yakuza Kiwami as well. Always intended to try these games.

I’m not sure where I messed up in my play through, but after we killed the big fire demon early in the game in the undead settlement I never found the onion guy again.

Thinking about it I’m not sure that I’ve ever successfully completed an NPC quest line across the entire Soulsborne series.

Last edited:
I was playing PoE up until about 1 month ago, now I have been playing ZERO games and have been doing some house remodelling. I am SERIOUSLY fiending for a good ARPG game to jump in and out of.

I bought Wolcen to try and jump into that, but the game crashes so damn much that I just gave up. Will just wait out the next season of PoE in about 2 weeks or so and keep plugging away at the house....

Was looking for a game to switch things up. Kind of worn out on destiny after 150 or so hours and I stink at pubg. Got ghost recon wildlands. Starting it tonight.

Metal Gear Solid V. I always considered the MGS series inferior to Splinter Cell in terms of gameplay and the inflated cutscenes, but MGSV managed to be top notch in pretty much every aspect except for the shitty third world enviroments, which i dislike.

Just finished Bloodborne , picked up Dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin and Dark souls 3 with all the downloadable content.

My god these game are incredible. Never had so much fun yelling at the television screen.

It really is a great series. I first got into it in late 2011 when I finally bought a PS3 and got Demons Souls with it, followed soon thereafter with Dark Souls 1 and have been playing since.

My wife hates it because I can’t pause it, so when I’m playing and she needs my attention I’m always telling her “just a minute babe” and this has been going on for years.

Just a few weeks ago she came into the room while I was playing DS3 and she asked what number it was and I told her it was Dark Souls 3. She commented that “they’re only on the third game? You’ve been playing this shit for years” so I explained to her that they’re actually about 5 games in if you include Demon’s Souls and Bloodborne. She asked if I had played them all to which I said yes. Her reaction was pretty much “Jesus fucking Christ” and she walked off disgusted.

giphy.gif

Oh man, my wife has the look of an enraged blood covered wolverine when I'm playing. I can't pause it lady, stop showing me cute fucking puppy videos.

About 50 percent of my deaths can be attributed to her.

<{monica}>

Bro, the struggle is real. The saying goes “happy wife, happy life” but sometimes you just got to get your Soulsborne on and you have to choose.

giphy.gif

lately can't stop playing warfarme.

and my gf has some sort of esp - the moment i start pvp/group play, she'll pop in and try to get advice about ____/talk at me. i'm great with multitasking and all kinds of other distractions, but she seems to jinx the shit out of me.

Just got the ps pro, and about to play some Horizon. Or maybe Uncharted 4. Not too sure.

1300/1300 achievements on Ass Creed Unity. I dont know how I had the patience for it. Over 80 hours played to complete it though. Pretty good game, the patches helped with the visual bugs but still a decent game at best. I must be masochistic, as I did this to myself with Andromeda too. I guess I just like to see how these things end.

Played Craxy Taxi on the 360 yesterday. First time I've played it in like 16 years when I had it on Dreamcast. Still a fun lil game but man it gets repetitive fast. It's crazy what " good games" used to be years ago.

Don't know what to dive into next. Maybe Gears 4 or Titanfall 2. Been a while since I've played a shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back