What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished Mass Effect 1. Was okay

Started Late Shift last night. Odd game. Choose your own adventure movie basically.

Just finished Mass Effect 1. Was okay.

Just okay?

giphy.gif

ME 1 is literally my favourite video game of all time.

FIFA 17 on xb1. Bought it used and really enjoying it. Never really played a soccer game before but enjoying the patience of waiting till my players are in place before attempting kicks on net.

At the moment I'm.into recon wildlands. It's pretty fucking sweet. And hearthstone

Finished Yakuza Kiwami today. First introduction to the Yakuza series and i was pretty entertained with it. The combat was a bit dated but generally fun none the less with the exception of the somewhat poorly designed boss battles.

Onto Dishonoured 2 and the final half of DS3

After almost 140 hours I finished Dragon Age: Inquisition. Fucking great game. Onto another quickie, Final Fantasy XV. First FF I've played.

Was on a roll in Dr. Mario and blasted past Lv. 22 to Lv. 29. If you fail, you have to restart at Lv. 20. If you can't clear the level quickly enough, it'll get impossibly fast like freefall.

At the moment I'm.into recon wildlands. It's pretty fucking sweet. And hearthstone

Haven't played Lonely Fallen Agents Lone Road and the Impersonate Gang People modes yet, just main story. I told my buddy I was trying to get good at the controls and my build before hitting the dlc and he laughed at me and called me All The Names and told me they weren't even hard

...Soon

The happiest, most Japanese game on Earth, Katamari Damacy.

My Katamari is big.
I put a lot of time into Beautiful Katamari on the 360. Great game, albeit one that naughty Namco Bandai turned into crippleware.

Started Horizon Dawn: The Complete Edition last night, such a beautiful looking game

Steel Division
I'm hooked. Never really done RTS before so it's rough for me.

Finished Late Shift 100 percent with all the endings. Pretty decent movie game.

Started Beyond Eyes. Not a great game but was dirt cheap for an easy 1000 G.

After I finish that, I should be at 11,000 G for the month.

Finished Castle Crashers Remastered. Pretty cool that I got it for free. Still don't know how lol.

Probably gonna start Tales from the Borderlands or Back to the future. Need a adventure or walking sim to take a break from all these beat em ups/platformers I've been playing.

Or maybe Little Nightmares just cause it looks awesome.

What should I start??

After almost 140 hours I finished Dragon Age: Inquisition. Fucking great game. Onto another quickie, Final Fantasy XV. First FF I've played.

Awesome game but don't judge the entire series off of it. If you want some tips, camp often, stock up on potions, upgrade the Regalia as soon as you can to type D and stay away from big tall snakes.

What platform? Have you killed the predator yet?
On pc mate. No, I'm just clearing various areas at a time. Not really sure what's going on In the story apart from killing various lieutenants. It's pretty bad ass tho.

If people wanna add me on steam the name is captaincakeboy, I've got an av with a guy with a huge string of snot coming out his nose.

Awesome game but don't judge the entire series off of it. If you want some tips, camp often, stock up on potions, upgrade the Regalia as soon as you can to type D and stay away from big tall snakes.
I hate turn-based games (barring XCOM and Costume Quest), which is why this is my first.

And yeah, I met one of those snakes. Attempted to kill it before realising it was like 20 levels higher than me. Noctis staggered off holding his innards in...

Having a great time with it otherwise. Over 24 hours in and level 34 and I’ve only just unlocked the third Royal weapon. Too much fun barrelling around on Chocobos, fishing and doing fetch quests.

Finished Castle Crashers Remastered. Pretty cool that I got it for free. Still don't know how lol.

Probably gonna start Tales from the Borderlands or Back to the future. Need a adventure or walking sim to take a break from all these beat em ups/platformers I've been playing.

Or maybe Little Nightmares just cause it looks awesome.

What should I start??

Tales from the Borderlands is really great. I'm not a fan of the Borderlands series so I wasn't too keen, but I ended up thinking it's the best Telltale game

I started playing Disgaea and it seemed to have an interesting story where you play a demon reclaiming his kingdom and all that. But it's more a long series of battles with story skits occasionally, and the battles take forever. Decided I didn't have the patience to complete it

Started playing Final Fantasy 6 for the first time. Will also start Huniecam Studio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back