What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been playing Sherlock Holmes Devil's Daughter because it's free on game pass. Talk about a tedious game.

Been playing Sherlock Holmes Devil's Daughter because it's free on game pass. Talk about a tedious game.
I played most of the earlier Frogwares ones on PC. If it's like them, I'll be fine with it.

I had a few games of battlefield 1, on Name of the Tsar with my friends, I remembered how fun BF1 is. I loved Battlefield 4, but BF1 is right beside it.

Damn I heard of that game and how bad it is. You'll sit through anything for cheevos

Damn I heard of that game and how bad it is. You'll sit through anything for cheevos
I was free, otherwise I'd never play it. I didn't really have anything else to play either lol

I was free, otherwise I'd never play it. I didn't really have anything else to play either lol
Try the one hour trial of Hitman. Good game and cheevos to be had even in that one hour

I'll let you try it on PS4 to see if it's up your alley next time you come by

@Byron Carter
We need a v2. You have first dibs if you want it.

*Edit* Whoops, nvm, must be looking at the wrong thread. This is @TeTe's. Okay, I'm sure he'll handle it, and bonus to me, I don't have to worry about managing the threads when he's done!

Edited to new thread.

Last edited:
@Madmick Makes me hard af knowing i'm on your mind all the time baby.

Right now, I'm playing Total War: Warhammer 2, Overwatch, and probably gonna play this upcoming Everquest classic server in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back