What are you playing now thread V-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vanilla wow on the NOSTALRIUS relaunch by Elysium.

Got a Warlock to level 28, finally made it out of the barrens. Chat at the moment is at an all time low, even for barrens standards. Everything people are typing contains a few words in, mainly consisting of Cuck, Trump, jews, muslims, vape, vegans, ect. Still, wouldn't have it any other way.
Dude if you could give us a link to the download and that it would be sick... is their a wow download to that patch?

I'm playing LOU DLC, don't know if I should do the run through now or later when it gets closer to number 2 being released.

Dude if you could give us a link to the download and that it would be sick... is their a wow download to that patch?

I'm playing LOU DLC, don't know if I should do the run through now or later when it gets closer to number 2 being released.

check your PM.

FYI, this isn't an official Blizzard server.

I got a ton of the achievements/trophies on the PS3 and Xbox 360 (yeah, I had it on BOTH systems and sunk near 150 hours into two separate characters) so this time I am just playing to have fun with the mods.

And pretty minor ones like:
- Unofficial Patch
- LOTR weapons
- Improved Mesh
- Cutting Room Floor
- Immersive Citizens (so I don't have beggars trying to fight Master Vampires)
- Blood splatter

Are there any other good mods you recommend? Probably going to start a modded playthrough once I finish up my normal one.

At the moment I'm running through Bloodborne once again. I got it a little over a week ago and despite completing it multiple times, I can't stop playing.

At the moment I'm running through Bloodborne once again. I got it a little over a week ago and despite completing it multiple times, I can't stop playing.
Fear the old blood.

Are there any other good mods you recommend? Probably going to start a modded playthrough once I finish up my normal one.
The unofficial patch is frankly the most necessary IMO.

After those I listed it's just stuff based on your preference.

Just beat Uncharted 4 and Ratchet And Clank(PS4) both great games

Started Resident Evil Revelations 2

I loaned it to my friend a while ago, i've been itching to play again over the past few days so i'll need to get it back. Still have to get that elusive plat trophy.

Finally got GTA5. It's awesome.

Just finished DOOM as well. Will play again.

Still playing Watch Dogs 2.. Only three more story missions to go thank God.

This game is frustrating as fuck without checkpoint saves.

Also, just picked up Far Cry 4.. for $20.

Played the prologue already. Probably start playing after WD2 is done.

Divinity Original Sin.
Was on steam sale so i decided to give it a shot since it got pretty good rating. I love it, especially the combat. The fact that you can use the enviroment as a means to best your enemies makes it so much fun.
Then i realised that a sequel is in the works !!

Overwatch, going to start up on Rise of the Womb Raider again soon.

I loaned it to my friend a while ago, i've been itching to play again over the past few days so i'll need to get it back. Still have to get that elusive plat trophy.

Ill help if you're stuck on the later chalice dungeons etc. Fucking hated those and I've not gone through them with my new character. Seems like everyone who plays BB goes on to get the platinum trophy. A very well made list that only instructs you play to get all the endings, and play through the chalice dungeons and get the weapons (not many of em). A great list.

Definitely play it now. IIRC its only about Ellie and her buddy. May need to get the remastered version and play through it again. A masterpiece.

Ill help if you're stuck on the later chalice dungeons etc. Fucking hated those and I've not gone through them with my new character. Seems like everyone who plays BB goes on to get the platinum trophy. A very well made list that only instructs you play to get all the endings, and play through the chalice dungeons and get the weapons (not many of em). A great list.

Yes that would be great, i was stuck on Defiled Amygdala when i last played.

H1Z1 King of the Kill atm getting a little burned out atm though and not sure what to play next. There's six weeks left of the current poe league I was thinking of going for 36/40 on the achievements to get the fancy wings.

Just started playing Xcom 2 on PS4 a few days ago. Jesus Murphy this game seems to be a lot of harder than Xcom (2012) on PS3. I lost both my second and third missions. It seems like my guys miss way more shots, and the enemies are beefier so even if I successfully hit them, one shot's often not enough and my guys get creamed in the aliens' counterattack.

Really trying to cut down my back log of games over the last month or so i've finished

Uncharted 4
Resident Evil Revelations 2
Gears Of War 4
Journey
Ratchet And Clank(PS4)

And i'm on ep 3 of Life Is Strange at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back