What are you playing now? v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part of Dexter season 6 was Yvonne Strahovski. If she had Miranda's ass she'd sweep the P&M awards. @GearSolidMetal

Wholeheartedly agree.

tumblr_nbjx3xHQA21ql9p2xo1_400.gif

It's free currently on Xbox one via Backwards compat. And games with gold.

Currently playing The Walking Dead Season 2 Telltale game and a lot if FH3 online racing. Lol so many salty drivers on there. I can't tell you how much hate I get. LMAO!!
Playing on the ps3

Addicted to a new early access MMO called "Will To Live"

It's like Day Z but with actual content, quests and skill tree's. A bit of a Stalker vibe as well with it taking place somewhere in Russia.

Last edited:
Kirby Triple Deluxe. Fun little Kirby game with surprising variety to the various powers. Sweet final boss sequence as well. Just playing around with the alternate modes now.

Gamerscore at 100K

Boom

Gamerscore at 100K

Boom

Wow, Get a life nerd. Grats dude you've really been grinding.

I almost cleared 130k and I just eclipsed 100k not to long ago. Heres a good video by Patrick Maka. Dude has almost 500k gamerscore...

Finished TWD Season 2 Telltale game. That ending sucked what a yuge letdown. I like Clementine as a lead protagonist shes not the problem with the game and some of the new side characters like Luke and Jane were interesting. The problem for me was the writing and plot holes in the last 2 episodes. They were like literally retarded. I would rank this as the second worst Telltale game only ahead of BTTF. And people whined about Mass Effect 3's ending..

Dunno if I am gonna bother with Michonne's mini series or the 400 days one at this point. Is season 3 even in development cause I might just skip that too.

Just picked up Knock Knock really cheap might start that. Still working my way through Arkham Knight. It's so bad though. I should have listened to the reviews. Thinking of subscribing to game pass too.

Finished Ratchet and Clank this morning. I haven't enjoyed a game like that in quite some time. Absolutely loved it. Thinking I may start a NG+ save to finish some of the trophies.

Picked up GOW this morninf. Never played any of them before but holy fuck is this game beautiful even on my non 4K tv and OG PS4.

I'm playing Mad max,.this game is like if Kratos was a post-apociltpytic mortal

Wow, Get a life nerd. Grats dude you've really been grinding.

I almost cleared 130k and I just eclipsed 100k not to long ago. Heres a good video by Patrick Maka. Dude has almost 500k gamerscore...

I use Maka's guides for all of those easy games. Dude makes great videos.

Completed Life is Strange: Before the Storm. Man, teenage girl drama gets me right in the feels

<DCrying>

Think I'm gonna replay Life is Strange again to see how how well they join up. Then I gotta round to Brothers and Trails of Cold Steel

Have started playing FF14 on PS4 again, bought Stormblood to go with it.

Bought a PS4 last Friday, borrowed Horizon Zero Dawn from a friend, been playing the SHIT outta that one, even went out and bought a copy of my own.

Everything about this game is great so far:

Story, atmosphere, gameplay, a beautiful open world, soundtrack and a cherry on top of all of that is, the graphics are truly next gen.

I know some people think it's silly to put too much stock in graphics and most of my favorite games aren't that good graphics wise, but it really immerses you more into a game when the visuals are so amazing on top of everything else being good.

I've got The Witcher 3 and Shadow of Mordor on the back burner aswell and have Skyrim Special Edition for when I need my next fix.

I played the first Mass Effect and it was okay but I just didn't have the urge to play the sequel. I just don't think Bioware games are for me since I had the same lackluster feeling with KOTOR.

I'm going back and replaying Mario Galaxy 1 since I just finished the sequel and I'm in the mood for platforming. Probably fire up Metroid Prime 3 after this.
I havnt played much ME since I made that post, I don't know what it is, I guess I was expecting Dragon Age in space or something, but I wasn't overly intrigued by ME1 and given BioWare's storytelling, I don't want to ME2 or 3 without finishing the first one.

I need to give it another try. They're supposed to be great games, there's obviously something there to enjoy... part of me thinks that Sci Fi RPG's are a genre I can't get into though.

I havnt played much ME since I made that post, I don't know what it is, I guess I was expecting Dragon Age in space or something, but I wasn't overly intrigued by ME1 and given BioWare's storytelling, I don't want to ME2 or 3 without finishing the first one.

I need to give it another try. They're supposed to be great games, there's obviously something there to enjoy... part of me thinks that Sci Fi RPG's are a genre I can't get into though.

idk bro if you're not interested in the ME plot after ME1 then maybe it's not just for you.

That being said, ME2 is considered by many to be the GOAT RPG (Myself included), and unlike ME1 the main plot of that isn't exactly the hook of the game. It's there, but it's not as urgent, primary or epic (Besides the final mission). ME2 is all about the distractions from the main plot. All the interesting characters and squadmates you pick up and interact with. The sidequests. All the different places you visit (And I'm not talking Mako missions, although there is a DLC where you do Mako-like exploration but in a hovertank this time). The best part of ME2 for me was completing a mission, and then wandering around the Normandy talking to all my crew to see what they had to say about shit. They all had their own loyalty missions. Sidequests dedicated only to them (And whether you completed them or not could have big consequences at the endgame, and subsequently in ME3). ME2 takes the whole ME universe to another level. That's when I really fell in love with the series, as much as I loved ME1 too.

Plus the combat and overall gameplay in ME2 is far smoother and more enjoyable. It became a cover shooter at that point, and a pretty slick one. It also still look gorgeous today IMO, if you had trouble with the dated GFX of ME1.

Anyway I could go on about ME3 and Andromeda (Which have their problems) but I'd say at least give ME2 a go sometime. And don't sleep on the DLC because ME DLC is pretty fucken good tbh. Essential ME2 DLC is

- Kasumi: Stolen Memory (Cute Extra squadmate + loyalty sidequest)
- Zaeed: Price of Revenge (Badass extra squadmate + loyalty sidequest)
- Lair of the Shadow Broker (Great Liara focused DLC (Liara isn't a main character in ME2))
- Overlord (Pretty decent and long sidequest about rogue AI)
- Arrival (Another long sidequest about destroying a Reaper shortcut)
- Project Firewalker (The hovertank DLC I mentioned - I like it. It's only like 6 linear missions so it's not like the Mako in Me1 where you're exploring like 50 planets)

Last edited:
Total Extreme Wrestling- you take the role of a booker in professional wrestling
World of MMA 5- same as TEW just in mma.
Currently addicted to both and have countless hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back